WINNERS ANNOUNCED : Warehouse + Signet Collab. Contest Jeans & Fading Competition

Signet

Thank you all, very kind for all the condolences. My mom was a real good one-funny, sweet, interesting, full of life. She always loved my clothes, she was a person who loved cool clothes herself. So it’s only fitting to stop here with this pair. 

And so very sorry for the loss of your dad  @bartlebyyphonics- parent loss is so hard. 

@srudy, I am sorry for your loss. Though I've never had the privilege of meeting you in person, please feel the hug I'm sending as genuine, warm and kind. I hope the warmth of this forum's wishes shines some needed light on you.

Same to you, @bartlebyyphonics. Sending you digital hugs and sincere condolences.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2023 at 7:32 PM, bartlebyyphonics said:

thanks all. happened near around / before the time of @oomslokop's heart attack... didnt really want to mention it then!

Hopefully its the end of a bit of a wave: I've done eulogies for two uncle and now a father in the last three years!

Take care of yourselves and your loved ones ppl!

im so sorry to hear about this francis. i hope youre in a good space during your grieving process. take care my friend. *hugs

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Jared_Lee said:

Last month of the contest and we're winding it down. I'm on the road in Baja California rising motorcycles with my partner from Los Angeles to Los Cabos. A perfect way to close things out with these jeans. I hope everyone is doing well out there.

PXL_20230307_185055623.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20230307_185157527.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20230307_004059917.jpg

PXL_20230307_185534768.jpg

Has it really been almost 2 years? Time flies. Denim looks great!

We're only 15 days away from the end of the competition! We want to thank all of those who have shared their fade progress so far.

For those who haven't posted yet, we highly encourage you to share at least one photo now and another when the competition ends. With such amazing prices, we really want to make sure everyone has a fair chance to win. Your participation counts even this late in the competition!

We'll post another update about the judging process once the competition ends. Thank you for participating!

@shredwin_206 Who did you have do the work? I love the wedge sole on these 4Q's. They're my comfort boots both for riding and for walking. I am thinking about having Unsung House resole a pair of 10 year old Chippewa Originals with basically White's setup for the 350 Cruiser.

9 hours ago, Jared_Lee said:

@shredwin_206 Who did you have do the work? I love the wedge sole on these 4Q's. They're my comfort boots both for riding and for walking. I am thinking about having Unsung House resole a pair of 10 year old Chippewa Originals with basically White's setup for the 350 Cruiser.

Leather sniffer on IG. He works for truman now but still does re soles 

On 2/14/2023 at 5:43 AM, srudy said:

This is my final submission, my mom passed while I was wearing these and I don’t want to wear or wash them anymore for that reason. Thank you Signet, for having a good contest-the jeans we’re great, great denim, good fit!

DB37A6D8-D853-42DE-9C7C-CDB6C7184ED8.jpeg

3AA1EC47-F7F6-498A-B10D-19841B70B065.jpeg

70BE26F9-6DE9-4724-8B20-6170AE6B0D8D.jpeg

AAA3EA7A-9B7C-49C6-B035-36987419948C.jpeg

D5291486-77F0-402B-A7C5-F7C3D56E2463.jpeg

5F36DABE-74D0-4630-946C-6A4630546C74.jpeg

A59AE351-D0E6-47E4-837A-FB074A4EC16A.jpeg

We are very sorry for your loss Stewart. We hope you're doing well.. 

Your jeans look absolutely amazing , you've really done a superb job on these. 

Thank you so very much @Signet - my partner still has hers to post, they should be quite good, but different with no washes. 

22 hours ago, srudy said:

Thank you so very much @Signet - my partner still has hers to post, they should be quite good, but different with no washes. 

Hi Stewart, oooh not many have gone that route, we're interested to see how it developed without wash, but in any case no rush to post just as long as we see the final result at the end!

Thank you! :) 

We want to express our gratitude to everyone who has supported our small competition and constantly kept this thread alive. It has been an absolute pleasure to witness the impressive progress made by everyone. 

We'll keep you updated on the judging process and any other important developments. Best of luck to everyone on the last 10 days! The competition is looking very close!

• 2 weeks later...

I used to lust after an interceptor with that exact 2 into 1 exhaust. I bet it sounds amazing! And hope the valves are easier to keep in place than they were on my old himalayan lol. Looking forward to your jeans update!

@chicote, they are pretty and that 2-into-1 is just right - mellow at steady throttle and barks when you whack it. The only other classic British style twin on the market that compares in looks is your W650. As for the valves, I haven't found them more than two thousandths of a mm out of spec yet and always on the loose end so I could probably leave off annual and just stick with every 6,000 miles at this point. Were the valves a problem on the Himalayan?

That’s great it’s been so trouble free maintenance wise; if I hadn’t found my w650 I’d be sold on an interceptor… actually test rode one in the exact same colour the week before i went out to LA to get it! i scraped the pegs a few too many times on that ride lol, it was just so fun and the center of gravity was so low, that interceptor really seems like a perfect no-worries bike. i’d love to see some more photos of yours some time!

the Himalayan valves were just annoying; they had a locknut on the top of the rocker that would inevitably tighten the valve a random amount as you cranked it down, and a lot of people online seemed to get frustrated with the guessing game involved to get it within spec. hopefully your twin was less trouble. regardless, these new Enfields are excellent machines and i dream of having another someday!

Dear participants of the Warehouse + Signet Fading Contest,

The contest has ended. Thank you to each and everyone of you for your efforts and dedication over the past year. It has been an incredible journey, and we appreciate your enthusiasm and all the support for our humble store.

As a final requirement, we would like to ask that everyone post or send us a final set of front and back flatlays for judging (*Please ignore if you've already done so). We have the set the deadline for submission of the photos on April 12,2023 to give everyone in all our online channels ample time.

As a reminder please follow these guidelines when taking your photos:

1. Photographed in a well-lit area or outdoors
  2. Please refrain from using filters or editing the photos.

We will announce the winners of the Warehouse + Signet Fading Contest in SuFu and Instagram on April 25, 2023.

Thank you! <3

• 2 weeks later...

Presenting the Winners of the Warehouse + Signet Fading Contest

Thank you all for the wait! After much deliberation, we've decided on the following contenders as our winners. Our criteria was a general mixture of preference, experience, objective observation, and closeness to vintage jeans and Warehouse & Co.'s fading (as depicted in their Historic Wear Lightning Book), but the following choices were constants amongst all of our judges decisions. We've also decided to include two 3rd placers because these contenders were tied in our voting. Here are the winners!

531205587_Number1.thumb.jpg.829298f977507307a94cd19aec26770c.jpg652046735_Number2.thumb.jpg.0f1c4740c344fbe92ca58dd52924dae0.jpg2032010013_Number3.thumb.jpg.b8b0ace0730f72fbbd62014d7a461f3a.jpg1317306711_Number4_2.thumb.jpg.8a1e2bbd97336b2290ef5bbaea51a011.jpg

1st Place: Lot 66 | Prize: 2 Warehouse Denim Jeans & 1 Denim Jacket

2nd Place: Lot 94 | Prize: 1 Warehouse Denim Jean & 1 Denim Jacket

3rd Place: Lot 31 & Lot 76 | Prize: 1 Warehouse Denim Jean each (tied for 3rd place)

Our winners may choose their prizes from TheSignetStore.com or Warehouse & Co.'s online store (subject to availability). We shall get in touch with each of you with the specifics.

We'd also like to show appreciation for all who participated, so we're offering a prize to everyone who submitted photos of their jeans for final judging. Each will receive one Plain Warehouse Tee of their choice. We'll be reaching out to you for more information.

Thank you to all who participated. We look forward to seeing you in the next competition!