WINNERS ANNOUNCED : Warehouse + Signet Collab. Contest Jeans & Fading Competition

Signet

17 hours ago, Jared_Lee said:

Some flats from my phone for October. In need of a wash. After another wash or two, they'll need to go in for some repair work on the crotch as well.

After two full years in contest jeans, I'm pretty over it. Haha. We'll see if I can keep it up through March.

PXL_20221022_130129785.jpg

PXL_20221022_130143963.jpg

PXL_20221022_130216709.jpg

PXL_20221022_130229298.jpg

PXL_20221022_130238751.jpg

Nice! how often have you washed these @Jared_Lee?

Thanks, y'all. I'm pretty sure I'll keep with them at least five days a week through Marc. We'll see. I do love the fabric, but I'd prefer something between these and TCB fabric. That would be the ideal for me.

@mousemouse, I wash them every 2-4 weeks depending on how dirty they are. Definitely too high contrast if washed any less frequently with my lifestyle. I always laundromat wash on Colors and tumble on medium.

• 4 weeks later...

I just picked my jeans up from repairs. Nothing much to update, but I'll try to get some hasty pics up this weekend. I have been wearing Chimala chinos, Fullcount 0105 and Black Sign BS Straight in the absence of the 1001s for a few weeks. I gotta say, they feel tight now! Haha. All these very loose fits were a nice change of pace both for comfort and for styling. The classic 501 fit of the 1001 drives me into very traditional styling combinations where the exaggerated, wide fits loosen that up for me a bit. I'm back at it though. I've come this far...

2 hours ago, Jared_Lee said:

I just picked my jeans up from repairs. Nothing much to update, but I'll try to get some hasty pics up this weekend. I have been wearing Chimala chinos, Fullcount 0105 and Black Sign BS Straight in the absence of the 1001s for a few weeks. I gotta say, they feel tight now! Haha. All these very loose fits were a nice change of pace both for comfort and for styling. The classic 501 fit of the 1001 drives me into very traditional styling combinations where the exaggerated, wide fits loosen that up for me a bit. I'm back at it though. I've come this far...

Do you wear the old 0105 cut or the newer one?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks, @aho. I've been around enough of these not to get too confident. There's always someone out there lurking with something killer. I mean, I guess we were required to post monthly, but if it's a great pair it's a great pair.

damn - very sorry to hear @srudy - and @bartlebyyphonics - sending good vibes to both of you. 

I guess somewhat related - it's weird, I haven't worn any blue jeans (only black) since my son's surgery that I posted about in the nonsense thread while we were in the thick of it - and I know that's to do with it in some weird way, so leaving the pair as is seems logical for me. 

Edited by AlientoyWorkmachine