Jump to content
goodrain

WAYWT 2022 [denim edition]

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, goodrain said:

Grew out your hair man, looks nice,

Lol yeah lockdown happened so couldn't cut it, wife had been begging for ages 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeezy hat

John Elliott x Blackmeans riders jacket 

Saint Michael heavenly tee

John Elliott Cast 2 Rubber Denim

Jordan 1 Nigel Sylvester

080BBD64-1C19-4C72-8FF8-45E20B8CF0A4.jpeg

D983928B-B20C-4FE0-86C1-F622D08099E1.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^still a WIP on my side :D

Edited by Thanks_M8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

practice, practice, practice

Same Same, except for the Shirts 

IMG_20220126_084259.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ hat + jacket game is strong! I'm always too slow off the mark for Troy O'Shea's small runs through his site, but have quite a few of his made from old shelter halves through Papa Nui. Yours was the pick of that recent bunch!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, mondo said:

^ hat + jacket game is strong! I'm always too slow off the mark for Troy O'Shea's small runs through his site, but have quite a few of his made from old shelter halves through Papa Nui. Yours was the pick of that recent bunch!

yeah same I keep missing out on them. I wanted to get the indigo 5 panel but i got distracted while checking out and then forgot. classic goldfish brain. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If his hat game is strong, then what is mine, Herculean? Mostly Papa Nui's haha. Let's see your collection @youngofthesoonest

 

PXL_20220127_223547901.jpg

Edited by goodrain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have too many hats. These are the ones i tell myself that i wear regularly enough to keep out of the box. 

2D79AD08-412D-485D-AFD8-2D012C3D034D.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You win! I need more non Papa Nui hats with Letters/Logos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, goodrain said:

You win! I need more non Papa Nui hats with Letters/Logos

I keep trying bucket hats bc there are so many sick ones but every time i put one on i get flashbacks to high school and i think i have still have ptsd from all my poor clothing decisions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, youngofthesoonest said:

I keep trying bucket hats bc there are so many sick ones but every time i put one on i get flashbacks to high school and i think i have still have ptsd from all my poor clothing decisions. 

I think you'll be good as long as the polka shells stay in the drawer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, goodrain said:

I think you'll be good as long as the polka shells stay in the drawer.

I skipped pooka shell necklaces and went the metal anal bead necklace route instead. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now