WAYWT 2022 [denim edition]

goodrain

58 minutes ago, Thanks_M8 said:

^ try the ligurian pizza mate ;) and that goat ricotta and great olive oil! 

It seems to me that there is no point in trying to dissect Italy into single separate objects of perception, like stand alone pizza or ricotta, or anything else. This is a trick of the mind from the impotence to see what Italy is as a whole...B) No offense, okay?

2 hours ago, Talan said:

It seems to me that there is no point in trying to dissect Italy into single separate objects of perception, like stand alone pizza or ricotta, or anything else. This is a trick of the mind from the impotence to see what Italy is as a whole...B) No offense, okay?

All good mate, just my personal favorites ;)

Wonderful evo on that @Double 0 Soul

Gonna have to start calling you Demolition man the way you go through denim garments :D

I'm just jealous, my more sedentary lifestyle these past few years means l have to live life more vicariously here. Probably take me a decade to match those fades. I think you, Scooby and Shredders take the top 3 prizes for epic fades atm.

Edited by Dr_Heech
Old age apparently

9 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

The new Full Count WW2 jeans @CSL?

Yes. That's them. They come in a bag with 1946 printed on it, so slightly post WW2 I suppose...

Edited by CSL