WAYWT 2022 [denim edition]

goodrain

Try shooting against a slightly darker background, it should slow the shutter speed down and make your jeans look the way you see them, what could be happening is.. the light meter is taking a reading from the light reflected back from the white wall  causing the camera to take the photo under the wrong lighting/too quickly for your darker jeans.. if this doesn’t work, you’re simply delusional :)

@Hopethisoneisnttaken Thanks. They’re my usual W34, and fit pretty true in the waist. The cut through the legs is straight, all the way from the thighs down. I actually have another pair, still rigid, that I’ve been a bit too much in love with to shrink down and start wearing—the cut, styling, details on these are all just about perfect for me—so when these showed up for a good deal, lightly worn with chopped off hems, it was an easy choice grabbing them to beat up a bit.

I’m still pretty new to climbing, but so far this style of problem has often been most interesting to me (if also the most difficult). I think a lot of what gives indoor walls good staying power is a nice variety of transitions, rather than just having one section of slab, one section of vert, one section of overhang, one section of cave, …. This new gym just opened up (the fourth or fifth within a few miles, so it’s not like we don’t have a good variety of options), and their wall design and setting both feel like the best I’ve seen in this regard. Really excited to see where they take it.

6 hours ago, Broark said:

Obviously not today, but just wanted to share a couple of photos of the Freewheelers Jackson suit from our wedding. I think it turned out nicely!
Paired with a @Duke Mantee belt and John Lofgren USN shoes as well as a FW Parker shirt.
BkQoBM5.jpg
bcmDE2C.jpg
All that being said, I know I'm not the star of the show on this day. :D
eNFfJmT.jpg
8BOx8sB.jpg

Wonderful pics

9 hours ago, Maynard Friedman said:

Just my birthday suit today, although it’s not even my birthday!

14ECF508-4BB3-4E58-82F1-6D2B06E2FC67.jpeg

My bd today, and I was wearing WH, nothing special in the genital area to post pictures about.