WAYWT 2022 [denim edition]

goodrain

43 minutes ago, MJF9 said:

@AlientoyWorkmachine nice jacket!   

You should get a commission from Seichiiro. But thanks, pretty happy with it - perfect for the colder weather and some layering. 30* today and not an issue - extending the tux potential to almost year round

2 hours ago, julian-wolf said:

O1bC98z.jpg

Dressed loud yesterday

If this is loud I think you could push it one more notch. Of course only on occasion. Looks great though. 

19 minutes ago, Duke Mantee said:

Is that the size 42?

Nope I went with the 40 and I'm glad I did. It's probably got a little bit of shrink left in it and I won't mind it. It's still *slightly* more snug in the shoulders than I'd like but just barely - I regularly deal with less in my other jackets, and getting that room would have meant everything else was just too big. 

23 minutes ago, AlientoyWorkmachine said:

Nope I went with the 40 and I'm glad I did. It's probably got a little bit of shrink left in it and I won't mind it. It's still *slightly* more snug in the shoulders than I'd like but just barely - I regularly deal with less in my other jackets, and getting that room would have meant everything else was just too big. 

I thought the 40 would be right but I wasn’t sure how you’d finished up. Couldn’t ever see a 42 being a fit given you were a 38 in Mister Freedom was it?

Yea, you’re right -  my frame (5’8” 145 lbs) never calls for a large. I mean - it’s just bc my proportions are a little weird up top though.  For body length, waist, sleeve length etc usually 38 is ideal for more fitted. But my chest is 41-42” and I’m not how the shoulders measure but they’re always tight too. The 40 is overall generous (aside from top) but I wanted that for layering as all my other jackets are more fitted. The other thing is whatever vendor I first got measurements from showed little difference btwn the 2 sizes - once I got them from Hoosier the diff was clearer and thus so was the decision. First FW piece btw and quite pleased with it. 

On 10/14/2022 at 8:32 AM, pudaspriest said:

Mash Co boonie--Tezomeya T--Kapital ring coat--Kapital sling bag--Samurai Jeans--Red Wings

ringcoat.jpg

Damn this is cool. I can't get used to wearing a sling bag with anything that has a placket. How do you feel about it? I just feel like the two sides of the coat get so bunched up and uncomfortable, but maybe I'm just persnickety. Like something about the sling being a full circle around me, but the coat not being a complete circle. Am I just OCD? 

6 hours ago, Broark said:

Howdy y'all, I'm back from the wedding rush! I'll get some photos of the day once we get them back from the photographer, but everything was amazing.
Technically this one is from last night, but it'll do.
FW Field Cruiser jacket.
FW Cannabis Runoff tee.
FW S601XX.
Yuketen.
A2OgewA.jpg

Congratulations!!  Wishing you and your good lady all the very best for the future!  Looking cool ^ too pal. 

On 10/29/2022 at 12:09 AM, rockon99 said:

Damn this is cool. I can't get used to wearing a sling bag with anything that has a placket. How do you feel about it? I just feel like the two sides of the coat get so bunched up and uncomfortable, but maybe I'm just persnickety. Like something about the sling being a full circle around me, but the coat not being a complete circle. Am I just OCD? 

It's not so bad with the ring cost because it is so voluminous anyways. It kind of help hold the coat closed when I don't want to bother rearranging the buttons and ties. Either way I need a bag, no car so when I go out I need to carry all my crap with me. A bag helps with this :)

On 10/29/2022 at 1:26 PM, shredwin_206 said:

@CSL that’s one shirt I hope to find someday 

There was one on Yahoo auctions a while back that was just sitting. Cheap too.  

I was in the market for new sweaters and thought about some fancy loopwheel stuff. But then I decided to get the more budget friendly route.

Arket French Terry sweater, 10oz. Really like it. Got in pale orange as well. Paired with Denime 66 and Paul Sargent Cambridge. 

20221103_075845.thumb.jpg.f1e6cc37b2677262dea458eaa453d254.jpg

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK