WAYWT 2022 [denim edition]

goodrain

23 hours ago, smoothsailor said:

Excellent @bartlebyyphonics, it doesn’t really matter how you cuff, or layer etc, it’s all well balanced.

you pull your pants higher up when you don’t cuff it?

11 hours ago, smoothsailor said:

Aiming for the granddad steez

no name hat, baracuta , gifted sweater, lee, vans

7B0752D5-A185-4362-A65D-D8A6C1A5CB51.jpeg

oh Yass! what a Harrington!

and generally my pants stay where there are, regardless of cuff age...

@P_K good to see some Jean Shop still floating around. @Double 0 Soul's question in the general thread is answered with Jean Shop for me. I was a customer first in 2007 and then an employee from 2008-2011. That's where it all began for me. I saw a post from them a week ago indicating Eric plans to do some small releases again. Interesting news.

2 hours ago, Jared_Lee said:

@P_K good to see some Jean Shop still floating around. @Double 0 Soul's question in the general thread is answered with Jean Shop for me. I was a customer first in 2007 and then an employee from 2008-2011. That's where it all began for me. I saw a post from them a week ago indicating Eric plans to do some small releases again. Interesting news.

was thinking the same thing – I have a pair that still gets an outing every so often, good basic jeans with decent hardware (RiRi zip, I think) and very comfortable (perhaps due to vanity sizing – I'm usually 34, but my pair is 32 and feels like most of my other pairs)... my only gripe is the use of what looks like Comic Sans on the inside tag. But hey, it's inside. I quite like the wonky stitched "Jean Shop" text on the leather back patch, plus the fact that there's an option to pass a belt under it if desired.

6 hours ago, buler said:

@csl, how about a closeup of the buckle?  Thanks

Here you go, Buler. I'll make a post in belt section at some point. I think the guy did a nice job with the carving on the leather. 

buckle IMG_5071.jpg

Edited by CSL

On 4/28/2022 at 2:10 AM, mondo said:

was thinking the same thing – I have a pair that still gets an outing every so often, good basic jeans with decent hardware (RiRi zip, I think) and very comfortable (perhaps due to vanity sizing – I'm usually 34, but my pair is 32 and feels like most of my other pairs)... my only gripe is the use of what looks like Comic Sans on the inside tag. But hey, it's inside. I quite like the wonky stitched "Jean Shop" text on the leather back patch, plus the fact that there's an option to

My Jean shops are tagged 31 an I'm a 33/34.

Edited by P_K