WAYWT 2022 [denim edition]

goodrain

17 hours ago, Double 0 Soul said:

:D Well this was all good wholesome family fun!

Take note fellow superpeeps.. critique taken on the chin, no flame wars, no ill feeling, no knickers twisted.. nicely handled buster!

Knickers are twisted, but not because of this thread. It's just how I like them. :wink:

15 hours ago, Duke Mantee said:

Surely the vast majority of WAYWT pics are staged?

But wearing a hat indoors? That’s unforgivable.

Sorry - I'll ban myself if possible. 

10 hours ago, LazyS said:

@busterthehuman Have you drawn them yet? When I noticed them on the first page I thought they were set up for a still life.

@smoothsailor what kind of cargo was being hauled to snap that?

No!! But that's a damn good idea. I'll report back when I do.

13 hours ago, MJF9 said:

Not so fast son

Whitney got something to say 'bout that fosho... :P

20220325 Whitney Greatest Love.JPG

I dunno... sounds like something someone with kids would say.. hahah.

14 hours ago, busterthehuman said:

I dunno... sounds like something someone with kids would say.. hahah.

interesting film about a world with no children if you haven't seen it...

but then again, this book has interesting premise about the heteronormative assumption that children are the bedrock and endpoint of social activity / the social bond

certainly '#save the children' has been used to perverted ends by pizzagate and Qanon conspiracy theorists [enough to make one question any knee jerk reaction to children as metaphor of innocent future in current popular discourse, let alone the weaponised use of 'family values' in Thatcher/Reagan/Jesse Helms era ...]

& @Double 0 Soul - this book on mushrooms that has been doing the 'anthropocene' critical theory rounds

& @CSL - look great; really nice post wash, and really good with a good donkey puncher...

Edited by bartlebyyphonics

Fresh weather today! Could do with a couple of extra layers. 

McCoys, Nudie (bamboo shirt), MF, Gustins

8A205300-1216-4B02-9845-A10C1539AA26.thumb.jpeg.8d91d64b9364bc84da65fe10c036237d.jpeg

Hairy shirt deets97E9F0CC-C072-4D7B-95BD-5B768CDD4129.thumb.jpeg.f2d00894216a7c56a03c421359eaf056.jpeg

On 3/26/2022 at 7:29 AM, bartlebyyphonics said:

interesting film about a world with no children if you haven't seen it...

but then again, this book has interesting premise about the heteronormative assumption that children are the bedrock and endpoint of social activity / the social bond

Certainly a topic for discussion to say the least. Kids aren't for me - but who knows, maybe I'll change my mind one day! Also - Children of Men is a wonderful film.

4 minutes ago, Maynard Friedman said:

Cool shirt and I like the fact your cat has crept into 4 of those shots.

Thanks @Maynard Friedman been practically living it, super comfy. I think she saw something in garden, barely noticed me. 

Well today mate it was a dirty selection of all sorts, more of a supermarket sweep than premeditated purchases - Snickers duo, Whispas, Kit Kats, Maltesers and a few chocolate protein bars to make it seem better.  Though not a chocolate bar, I do like those little red Lindt balls but they had non.  What's the Gee's bar of choice then?