WAYWT 2022 [denim edition]

goodrain

Maybe it’s a progression of the mocs n’ socks theme but you can’t be fake tying your engineer boot laces so the only way to get your socks and boots in the same pic is to have the boots off the feet... but this still doesn’t explain why they’re on a stool?? c’mon @busterthehuman put me out of my misery?

Edited by Double 0 Soul

I understand no wearing shoes indoors [and keeping boots in an elevated position to avoid lockdown puppy chew damage is my guess] ... b-b-but what about the indoor wearing of a hat b'gad!

[I do keep shoes near desk as strange object-fetish at times: at certain times can only type when wearing certain shoes, but hey... and I do type this wearing a cap, indoors, but I do think, akin to @JMS the boots look like they might be being prepped for becoming-flowerpot treatment...]

Hahah you all have me dying. 

It was a staged pic, mostly. I have my engineers on a stool in my bedroom. They don't fit on my normal shoe rack, and I wore them this day with my outfit so I included them in the photo to not wear on my feet indoors.

Also the book was what I was reading before the photo.

You're thinking way too hard about this :D

36 minutes ago, Double 0 Soul said:

Tell you what tho.. Swiss cheese plant looks like a damn fine specimen, makes mine look like it was grown in the north of england...

..Y'know what they say, pets are the new kids and plants are the new pets :)

Precisely, children will ruin your life and put you in debt - plants... only mostly. The Monstera in the back there is 5 years old and is about 6 feet tall! My pride and joy.

2 minutes ago, busterthehuman said:

Hahah you all have me dying. 

It was a staged pic, mostly. I have my engineers on a stool in my bedroom. They don't fit on my normal shoe rack, and I wore them this day with my outfit so I included them in the photo to not wear on my feet indoors.

Also the book was what I was reading before the photo.

You're thinking way too hard about this :D

I believe sir, twas you over thinking. :wink:

12 hours ago, LazyS said:

Just reading a couple of articles to them before they get tucked in for bed like I assumed all forum members did

Yes, that's the spirit... I hope they look forward to OO's Xmas quiz as much as we do too... enough time to get swottin up too :)