WAYWT 2022 [denim edition]

goodrain

39 minutes ago, youngofthesoonest said:

I took 2 days off from reading forums and came back to some real excitement. Glimpses of old school Sufu shaking up our denim “finer things club” haha

Anyways back to denim. 

took a mini vacation without the kid and visited some museums in LA. I took a picture with my zodiac animal. 

papa nui hat, Marusankakupeke jacket, EXCEL tshirt, samurai baker pants, Rick Owens ramones

7280D5A0-687D-44FC-BBB3-DCD90A273E49.thumb.jpeg.5baba69415ede171dfbd87ecdecab825.jpeg

my inspiration for the fit is apparently “john Mayer but a little less expensive” 

AC4E266E-FBB8-427F-B139-30842E019164.thumb.jpeg.d69e44f4c2be85bb21c7a25e8ca1dc60.jpeg

Have you ever thought of taking style inspiration from Bobby or Jerry? :blink:

1 hour ago, youngofthesoonest said:

I took 2 days off from reading forums and came back to some real excitement. Glimpses of old school Sufu shaking up our denim “finer things club” haha

When was sufu like this? I have been around since 2010 and haven't really seen what you are talking about.

1 hour ago, Flash said:

Conners fit great and that shirt is class , always preferred wrangler western to levis 

Cheers mate. Out of all of the denim western repros l've tried, this one (still) fits best, and l much prefer the W snap buttons to the mother of pearl style of Lee, Levis etc. 

And as the Mrs is down, managed to get her to take a quick snap before the rain.