WAYWT 2022 [denim edition]

goodrain

and the fuck you talking about had nothing to do with me? I am the one who got you all defensive and passive aggressive in the first place by asking you why that combo.

furthermore, how many people decided to play tone police on me and get involved in something that had nothing to do with them? How do you even bully a guy in his 40s with a beard and 50 tattoos? Give me a break.

The thing with sarcasm is it doesn't translate that well over written words. You say you were being sarcastic. I thought you were being pissy. Straight up.

@cultpop 0217And you are seriously gonna bag on me for wearing sweatpants when you post in the sweatshirt thread every other day? Man you really are not good at this trash talking thing... Leave it alone man. You can DM me and I'll give you my phone number.

Oh wait, I'm supposed to post a fit pic for each trash talk, here is some denim

10361967_10104103296223283_176520991247309978_n.jpg

Edited by goodrain

As the "instigator" of all this I apologise for spammed the thread for the rest of the day, sorry boys! The fit weren't for me as my slimmer fits aren't for a lot of people.  Should have kept schtum.

Can we get back to the scheduled broadcast  now?

22 minutes ago, goodrain said:

@Geeman forreal man I should have let you handle your own beef

That's the smartest thing you've said.

Hopefully I haven't triggered 4 more separate responses. 

(You should really try collecting your thoughts *before* hitting submit)

11 minutes ago, Geeman said:

As the "instigator" of all this I apologise for spammed the thread for the rest of the day, sorry boys! The fit weren't for me as my slimmer fits aren't for a lot of people.  Should have kept schtum.

Can we get back to the scheduled broadcast  now?

Yes please. 

I read your post as a snarky dig on my appearance and responded snarkily. 

Should have just kept scrolling. 

I did not anticipate I would trigger the peanut gallery into the 3 page hissy fit that @goodrainhas blessed us with. 

At least @Sharkwas clever with his insults and kept it to the fits instead of taking pot shots at my physical appearance. That's bush league. Also probably projection but that's above my pay grade. 

When people show you who they really are... believe them. 

@cultpop 0217 fuck you, hoe. "Hopefully I haven't triggered"... shut your bitch ass up. I already told you if you talk to me I will talk back. You can dm me and we can talk it out on the phone. But nah, you wanna sound smart and righteous in front of a bunch of other dudes on the internet. You do you!

You gonna act like you had nothing to do with it? You gonna call people "kid" and "son" and then say I am the only one insulting people. Fuck outta here man.

Edited by goodrain

CP your initial response to GRs origanal question about your fitpic was a little over defensive/ ready to fight so none of us are squeaky clean here. 

Think everyone is ready to get back to adult men posting pics of them wearing seemingly normal clothing and patting each other on the back?

1 minute ago, Geeman said:

CP your initial response to GRs origanal question about your fitpic was a little over defensive/ ready to fight so none of us are squeaky clean here. 

Think everyone is ready to get back to adult men posting pics of them wearing seemingly normal clothing and patting each other on the back?

exactly

Hang on mate, made me think... just pointing out these two pics are clearly not the same... OO is wearing jeans 

PS no offense OO, just arse-ing round :laugh2:

On 4/1/2021 at 5:59 PM, Double 0 Soul said:
Vintage 1984-86 Adidas Ivan Lendl
£2 Tee
Junky 46's
Adidas Tennis

fullsizeoutput_2ebb.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_2eb8.jpeg

Two outfit changes in two days.... i'm like Mariah Mantee!

1 hour ago, MJF9 said:

Hang on mate, made me think... just pointing out these two pics are clearly not the same... OO is wearing jeans 

PS no offense OO, just arse-ing round :laugh2:

Never mind the ‘no offense 00’ did you see what he wrote about me? Cheeky cnnt that he is - lucky I never had the sort of psychotic episode that can happen on WAYWT :laugh2:

35 minutes ago, Duke Mantee said:

Never mind the ‘no offense 00’ did you see what he wrote about me? Cheeky cnnt that he is - lucky I never had the sort of psychotic episode that can happen on WAYWT :laugh2:

Yeah Duke... checking that pic carefully, he's literally being two cheeky!

and so, yes... been watching this a while...

3 hours ago, Geeman said:

a35eec1f7e0d6ef60ffd844e7e70be60.jpg.c22f1bdc564d8dc508d6be4c8680779b.jpg

you have a well honed ability to poke a bubble / thin skin [just checking on mentions of ol 'shanks in sufu I re-find your most welcome interrogations on 'influencing' in 2020, and your martial arts questioning on a shoe poster is well noted]; it just seems it went a little sideways this time, but still somehow your letter found its addressee...

as to @JMS - a nietzschean aphorism [from the appropriately named Gay Science] I have put in play elsewhere and is appropriate here: 'better a wholehearted feud / than a friendship that is glued'; better for peeps to shoot the shit with a little force than be forced to give lieks, it seems evermore to give good entertainment with google/zuckerberg/Facebook and more def seem to profit from both logics [likes economies/echo chambers and conflictual conspiratorial unendingness]

as to thrifting: I believe it is my own lack of time and imagination that my posts are not fully thrifted items... go all you thrifters! it is that vein from which the ametora/vintage/repro and more flows...

and yes @goodrain - as the originator and convenor of the thread a little patience, largesse, and modelling some basic adult behaviour [even if it is on the internet] would be well met...

and so yes, I will go fuck myself in advance with a well inserted rage comment etc... 

I would post an inspiration pic of a giga-chad, but can't quite manage the effort, my manlet-ism is confirmed...

I never understood why that convo about martial arts went the way it did! It all started of with a genuine question on what I thought was a shared interest....

Anyway B, I hope my previous inputs you reference above don't portray me as some sort of stealth troll. That's not my intention. 

1 hour ago, sensy said:

I caught covid so this is my exciting monday fit. 

tender socks and shirt barely visible

some sweatpants

cat and dog keeping me company

F459883C-1467-4D17-AC38-798ABBF45D37.thumb.jpeg.77b945ae6885e7153f39a1ad3cfe0feb.jpeg

i feel this post is as relevant as the last few pages

Best treatment. And, as dogs and cats do not watch tv and not following social media they do not afraid to contract disease.

Edited by Talan