Bridge of the Times

Broark

Really need to sell another jacket or two before I can justify brining in another one. Who am I kidding, probably need to sell more than one or two. :P
I'd like to get some wear into the jeans and see how the denim ages, then I'll likely add the jacket for the full tux look.

@broark nice score! Looking forward to more pics and thoughts. 

From now on, I'm referring to you as my #1 Bad Influencer! 

size 38 raw on BOT 47 cut 

raw - 18 1/4 waist , 13 1/4 front rise , 17 1/2 back rise , 13 3/4 thigh , 10 1/2 knee , 9 1/4 hem , 35 inseam

after a hot wash and dry 

16 1/4  waist , 12 1/2 f rise , 16 1/4 back rise , 13 1/8 thigh , 9 7/8 knee , 8 3/4 hem , 31 7/8 inseam 

-- edie

Here are the post-wash measurements! Raw first, and hot washed once to the right. They certainly did shrink up significantly.

Waist: 19.5 in. / 17.25 in.
Front rise: 13.5 in. / 13 in.
Back rise: 17.75 in. / 16.75 in.
Thigh: 14.25 in. / 13.5 in.
Knee: 11 in. / 10 in.
Hem: 10 in. / 9.25 in.
Inseam: 35 in. / 31.5 in.

Excuse the lighting again (been trying to find alternative locations for fit pics but not having much luck)...but I'm happy with the fit!  Paired here with my FW S506XX.
With the shorter inseam I can wear them uncuffed or with a small one.
EhhDjNP.jpg

22 hours ago, Thanks_M8 said:

how is the leg twist?

Not much to report so far, I'll report back after I've worn them for a few more days.

On 2/8/2022 at 4:04 AM, Signet said:

size 38 raw on BOT 47 cut 

raw - 18 1/4 waist , 13 1/4 front rise , 17 1/2 back rise , 13 3/4 thigh , 10 1/2 knee , 9 1/4 hem , 35 inseam

after a hot wash and dry 

16 1/4  waist , 12 1/2 f rise , 16 1/4 back rise , 13 1/8 thigh , 9 7/8 knee , 8 3/4 hem , 31 7/8 inseam 

-- edie

Damn that’s crazy shrinkage! I’d need a 38 myself if we ever get a chance to purchase. 

On 2/9/2022 at 1:35 PM, Broark said:

Excuse the lighting again (been trying to find alternative locations for fit pics but not having much luck)...but I'm happy with the fit!  Paired here with my FW S506XX.
With the shorter inseam I can wear them uncuffed or with a small one.
EhhDjNP.jpg

Not much to report so far, I'll report back after I've worn them for a few more days.

looking good: so, you're organising the 2023 contest then? or a tour at least... [nudge-wink.emoji]

2 hours ago, bartlebyyphonics said:

looking good: so, you're organising the 2023 contest then? or a tour at least... [nudge-wink.emoji]

Let's see if I can convince him to allow international orders, I'll pitch the idea of a contest! No idea how receptive he might be.
He tends to prioritize customers that are visiting his shop in person. But if I can convince him that I'll handle communication on a contest then who knows. :ph34r:

Damn those look good! I’d be very interested in a BOT contest

Theoretically speaking, if you pitched it to him and he seemed open to it, what model would everyone want to wear?

After the TCB contest (and with Signet approaching) I am curious to hear what model everyone would agree on

29 minutes ago, scooby said:

Damn those look good! I’d be very interested in a BOT contest

Theoretically speaking, if you pitched it to him and he seemed open to it, what model would everyone want to wear?

After the TCB contest (and with Signet approaching) I am curious to hear what model everyone would agree on

idt BOT would want a contest now. hes really very private specially  when konaka sent him a lawyers letter and all..