Bridge of the Times

Broark

2 minutes ago, lance said:

Good post, Broark, whose denim is he using?

Thanks Lance, I'm not 100% sure. His web page just references that it is 13.5 oz. and the color composition is "85% black, 15% red".
Assuming this is in reference to the denim cast, but not a lot of information about the source.
There are some nice examples of faded pairs scattered throughout his Instagram.

Also here is an interview with BoT, with a nice view of the workshop.
YouTube auto-translate is worthless on this video, so I'm not sure what's discussed but they check out a few vintage Levi's and some of his jeans/jackets as well.

10 hours ago, lance said:

Good post, Broark, whose denim is he using?

In the Youtube video he mentions that the denim is Ibara, but I've been out of the game too long that I don't know what he's referencing. 

This link references Ibara as an association of NIHONMENPU TEXTILE INC., KUROKI CO,.LTD, YOSHIKAWA ORIMONO CO, so it's likely one of them.

Hilariously, at the end the creator of the video writes that that night he realized he forgot to order a pair (but will be back again) :laugh:

Edited by aho

4 hours ago, aho said:

In the Youtube video he mentions that the denim is Ibara, but I've been out of the game too long that I don't know what he's referencing. 

This link references Ibara as an association of NIHONMENPU TEXTILE INC., KUROKI CO,.LTD, YOSHIKAWA ORIMONO CO, so it's likely one of them.

Hilariously, at the end the creator of the video writes that that night he realized he forgot to order a pair (but will be back again) :laugh:

Thanks for the translation aho! 

• 3 weeks later...

Well I gave it a go on IG as well... hope springs eternal... but no joy yet

ありがとうございます。

海外発送はしていません。ごめんなさい

購入方法は、工房に来て購入してください。
よろしくお願いします。

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, JMS said:

Dang! I thought it was in-store only?

This is true with some exceptions, since the pandemic he opened up to IG orders for domestic shipment within Japan. 
I had an acquaintance there arrange these for me. :ph34r: I'll post lots of photos once they arrive.

• 1 month later...

@MJF9 they're in the wash as we speak, will get some photos up here in the next couple of days once they're dry and on my legs.
I have an offer on the table to order the accompanying jacket as well, however my stable is pretty full on that front so TBD. :ph34r: