Superdenim community sale thread

Flash

@CSL i went from a US10 to a US12 when i was about 24 years old (i'm almost 36 now) and actually posted about it on sufu at the time. i was tested for acromegaly and other sorts of other conditions but all the tests were negative, so it was chalked up to just one of those weird things.

it is obviously common for pregnant women to experience an increase in shoe size, but apparently it happens to runners and some cyclists, too. thankfully i'm 6'1/186cm so the change in foot size didn't look strange (a US10 is actually considered below average for someone of my height anyway), although selling/giving away all my footwear wasn't so great...

Edited by conqueror

Another sizing problem :D
Selling a new unworn pair of Two Moon Chinos/WestPoint Trousers in W34, made in Japan
These fit a bit small, thus too small for me. I wear mostly 34, so these probably will fit you best, if you normally wear 32 (please see measurements below).

I bought them at this shop:
https://item.rakuten.co.jp/takeoff-c/i00003388/?scid=af_pc_etc&sc2id=af_106_0_10001056
The colour is like on the pictures there.

There seem to be different versions. This is the 529.

Measurements:(BIG method)
Waist- 42cm (16.54 inches)
Front Rise- 28cm (11.02 inches)
Back Rise- 37cm (14.57 inches)
Hem Width- 22cm (8.66 inches)
Inseam- 83cm (32.68 inches)

These shouldn't shrink.

More infos on the Mushman blog: http://blog.mushmans.com/?eid=2246

Looking for EUR 135+ shipping. Shipping from Germany

Edited by indigoeagle

Sugar Cane - Self Edge BSPOW Jeans - Tag 36 for Sale. 

Fit approx 34” waist - will measure on request. Hemmed to 33” by self edge. They Run a bit small to Tag size. 

Lovely jeans, fabric and cut etc - soaked twice, worn twice.

Mint condition, as new. Just a bit too big for me. 

RRP on these is $280 I’m asking $200 + your choice of shipping. 

Dm for details.  Thanks

Edited by UkeNo

On 2/9/2023 at 7:52 AM, CSL said:

Over the past few years my feet have gotten bigger. I had no idea that was something that happened in middle-age. Is it just me?...

Consequently I have some footwear that no longer fits. Figured I'd list them here first in case anyone might be interested. 

The tan colored boots are by Julian, a one-off prototype so he told me. Re-soled by Brian The Bootmaker (Role Club). Asking $600

The chocolate colored boots are also Julian but a stock model, similar to what he was providing for RRL, I think. New heel pads. Asking $600

The shoes were bought in Belgium many moons ago. Italian made & quite expensive. I recently had a new heel put on them. Not really sure what to ask on these... $175? 

I believe they're all marked 11. I'd say the fit is in the US 10.5 - 11 size range. 

If anyone is interested in any of these items please let me know. I can add more detail pics. 

IMG_7502.jpg

I've actually experienced the same. My feet are about 0.5 bigger now.
The last summers I did a lot of barefoot walking, so that is my explanation :D

The Julian boots would have been the Bowery boots for RRL, I think. Great boots

On 2/9/2023 at 7:52 AM, CSL said:

Over the past few years my feet have gotten bigger. I had no idea that was something that happened in middle-age. Is it just me?...

Consequently I have some footwear that no longer fits. Figured I'd list them here first in case anyone might be interested. 

The tan colored boots are by Julian, a one-off prototype so he told me. Re-soled by Brian The Bootmaker (Role Club). Asking $600

The chocolate colored boots are also Julian but a stock model, similar to what he was providing for RRL, I think. New heel pads. Asking $600

The shoes were bought in Belgium many moons ago. Italian made & quite expensive. I recently had a new heel put on them. Not really sure what to ask on these... $175? 

I believe they're all marked 11. I'd say the fit is in the US 10.5 - 11 size range. 

If anyone is interested in any of these items please let me know. I can add more detail pics. 

IMG_7502.jpg

17 hours ago, indigoeagle said:

Probably so, indigoeagle. Over the past ten years I've been exercising with weights, nothing crazy but perhaps that has made my feet spread. They're still on the narrow side, C width according to folks at White's, who I bought from recently.

About the boots, the tan pair I got from Julian when he had a workshop in LA. The other pair I got from him at one of the Inspiration shows.

I hate having to part with this shirt but I just don’t wear it like I used to.  I wrote a story about this shirt in the Denim blunders thread.  Kuma from Jelado helped with sizing.

Jelado “starry gate” Vincent shirt bought back in 2018 from Jelado.  Professionally dry cleaned.  Size XL but fits like a large.  Send me an offer if you’re interested.  

484B436B-E68C-4B1F-B6AD-6BC8C6444188.jpeg

138B2094-8037-4944-9138-642081B586B3.jpeg

293A9D67-0CA7-4E83-9062-7972F94C10BD.jpeg

97046AAD-0A9B-4AD0-A9FF-EE6DE0B3A50A.jpeg

E270CDAF-7738-4D68-9D1A-4DA4242923C5.jpeg

Edited by mlwdp

Selling off some things, I’m moving. 

RMC wool fatigue shirt-small, new-225 shipped in the US

Studio D’Artisan heavyweight indigo plaid flannel small-200 shipped

RMC USN chambray size 15 small-125 shipped

worn RMC wool fatigue shirt small-175 shipped

Warehouse chambray work shirt small-100 shipped

Warehouse HBT size 36 worn 2x never washed-265 shipped 

7C8A5E55-F859-45D4-A2FE-A6043DFCBB20.png

5A7B40F5-2A38-4441-A515-71FA391AFD48.png

DEAC626C-0F41-4831-AAAA-B7C4169CFAB2.png

5F93ADFB-8AB2-4084-8AE4-7B363F2F8EFB.jpeg

8931269F-1168-490C-BA35-C92B2BABB57D.jpeg

F5C2C7C2-F24B-465F-A78D-75EE98270BD0.jpeg

Sized one size too big on these Black Sign jeans. Went for a 34 when I needed a 32. Worn once and tub washed once. Some indigo bleeding.

Hemmed to a 30" and has a 32" waist. Kind of a stretch but I'm looking to trade for a size smaller - or I'll sell and eat the cost for a size smaller.

20230221_132553.jpg

20230221_132611.jpg

20230221_132620 (2).jpg

20230221_132537 (2).jpg

I've listed my two pairs of Julian boots on Grailed with better photos. Open to offers.

https://www.grailed.com/listings/41278941-julian-x-role-club-julian-boots-resoled-by-role-club

IMG_7607.thumb.jpeg.d7300483ce5eab72356f1cfaa92bf28e.jpeg

IMG_7615.thumb.jpeg.fee89974e8d8d6f33883822ac56238b0.jpeg

https://www.grailed.com/listings/41280948-julian-julian-boots

IMG_7616.jpeg.1f5d391fa5ed7561a003c1ef9e7f64b1.jpeg

IMG_7617.jpeg

Edited by CSL

2 minutes ago, Duke Mantee said:

For sale - 1 collection of Freewheelers clothing … no low ball offers thank you

Really? The lot?

Is everything ok?

Edited by CSL

22 minutes ago, Duke Mantee said:

For sale - 1 collection of Freewheelers clothing … no low ball offers thank you

Everything ok brother Duke? 
I think the best bet is @Broark for buying the collection 

Fortunately for my wallet I don't think we're the same size. Unless you've got some larger stuff hidden away.
I guess now's my chance to have the largest FW collection outside of Japan. ;)
In all seriousness though, hope everything is going alright Duke.

Nothing wrong lads - I’ve been pondering the situation that I’ve got stuff I haven’t worn in months (maybe even years in some cases). I don’t think I really want to sell everything, and there’s some items I’ll probably never part with, but I never intended the ‘collection’ to be a museum, it was all to be worn.

18 minutes ago, Broark said:

Maybe Sushi will buy it off you. :P Glad to hear all is well and that's a rational call.
Doubtful but if you've got anything my size just holler.

:laugh:

There’s probably a few small underlying factors for me - looking after my wee girl means that most of the time I pull on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, and my focus has shifted a bit with the belt thing … again nothing to get ‘dressed’ for 

In all honesty I know fine there’ll be little interest except in the one or two things I wouldn’t sell … or folk wanting to incorporate workwear into traditional menswear (sigh), or someone wanting a colour match (double-sigh) … :wink:

5 minutes ago, Dr_Heech said:

I wouldn't know where to start with FW shirts especially with fit and styles, but l wish you well with the sale mate.

Thanks Doc … I guess I wouldn’t be too bothered if I didn’t sell anything and by the same token I’d be equally nonplussed if I sold more than I expect 

Just now, julian-wolf said:

Glad the impetus is nothing too negative. I don't think it's the case, but if you happen to have anything in 17 1/2 that you'd rather not sell to Broark I'll happily take it off your hands…

Thank you … unfortunately it’s all Size 17 though