Sign in to follow this  
Flash

Vintage clothing and footwear

9 hours ago, aho said:

Definitely incredibly risky and it doesn't seem he or his partner are the most professionally trained, etc. to be doing things like this! Honestly got a bit of an adrenaline rush watching, but hopefully they keep it safe moving forward. I'd love to hear some of your stories some day @Sansome1877, I'm sure you've seen some sketchy things as well!

I didn't realize there are actually a few videos out there, here's another with Levi's, Stronghold, etc. found in case anyone hasn't seen it (my first time watching). Funny that it seems all of them know of Brit:

Love this stuff!

10 hours ago, Sansome1877 said:

This must be one of the new owners of Cerro gordo, sketchy planks he’s walking on, I know a guy- who’s partner was killed walking across planks like this...I sure as shit wouldn’t do that- cool video

thanks for posting

You have to know what you are doing very easy to dislodge rocks with your rope as you descend which can kill you easily even with a helmet on.

I like to imagine all the half naked miners emerging from the mineshaft... miners from the north of England must'uv had it easy.. no matter how hard their day working at t'coal face they would always manage to leave work fully cloathed ;)

2 hours ago, H...crimper said:

You have to know what you are doing very easy to dislodge rocks with your rope as you descend which can kill you easily even with a helmet on.

This is one of the reasons why I never rope down anywhere, the shaft divers can have it, too damn dangerous.

1 hour ago, Double 0 Soul said:

I like to imagine all the half naked miners emerging from the mineshaft... miners from the north of England must'uv had it easy.. no matter how hard their day working at t'coal face they would always manage to leave work fully cloathed ;)

These Russian lads mean you don’t have to imagine - but they never had much luck in finding denim of any sort

9C9ACADF-D4F0-43EC-AA96-72863B7B09E6.jpeg

Posted (edited)
1984-86 Adidas Ivan Lendl Geometric Warm Up (Tracky) Top

fullsizeoutput_2ebf.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_2ec0.jpeg

These were reproduced by Adidas Originals some years ago but this is the 80's Ventex, Made in France version, it's in perfect as new condition, colours are vibrant, the white is super-bright with no signs of yellowing and even the painted zipper is free from chips.

fullsizeoutput_2ec2.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_2ec1.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_2ec3.jpeg

The repro'd version has a different zipper, different labels (of course) and like all flipping repro's they've tweaked/modernised the cut, it's less boxy, longer in the body (familiar story?) probably cut for the pub rather than the tennis court.

Edited by Double 0 Soul

The dreaded flat lay .....

DSC_0067

But they dont fit jack and I thought it was a cool pic . Be a good few years before these all fit but I know he will look awesome when they do 

A new acquisition. Vintage 1930's hunting vest by Carl Pool. Really cool details.

DSC08984b.thumb.jpg.5d5964eaf6043d58cf0a45b0fd8d2d10.jpgIMG_3809.thumb.JPG.4d9ef6a41cecebfd6b42e57d8f15dc8d.JPGIMG_3808.thumb.JPG.25865b0f732ce081cf37aab3188b3910.JPGIMG_3806.thumb.JPG.b44692f8ae2308d3f8e30236a0a49e35.JPGIMG_3805.thumb.JPG.45c65bff12aac09d02d2fa3cabb8321a.JPGIMG_3803.thumb.JPG.71b202f04b2bf391f850dc2ebd33fecc.JPG