volvo240thebest

WAYWT 2021 [denim edition]

Best wishes for the 3 of you, not that you need it, the NHS are just awesome, she's in the safest of hands.

@Duke Mantee best wishes for a successful procedure, and a speedy & full recovery. 

Wishing your daughter well, Duke

Will be keeping you and yours in mind, Duke. Looking forward to seeing you back on the other side

@Duke Mantee best wishes for your daughter!

Hey Duke, wishing your daughter a strong speedy recovery. Thoughts and prayers to all of you. 

I can only agree with all the others: all the best to your daughter and your family!

@Duke Mantee, I used to work down the road from Sydney's largest childrens hospital, which happened to be a teaching hospital. For my job at the time, I sat in on a similar operation (hole in the heart) for an 8-y.o. girl – a real privilege. Hospital staff who do this every day display a level of easy professionalism seldom encountered in any other field – I remember the surgeon telling me that "this little heart is the happiest it's possible to be right now... taking a break for the only time in 80 or 90 years with a team of professionals at the ready". Always nerve-wracking for parents, but strictly routine right when you need it to be.

@Duke Mantee Hope it goes well -- I'm sure it will. I've had heart problems for years, and a number of procedures, and I'm always impressed by the absolute competence of cardiologists and heart surgeons. 

On 3/19/2021 at 5:16 PM, Double 0 Soul said:

fullsizeoutput_2e27.jpeg

Lots of great stuff being posted by everyone but this jacket in particular is just perfect.

Posted (edited)

@Duke ManteeIt's hard to understand the exact meaning in my Google Translate, but I read your comments and somehow understood it.  I wish my daughter the best of luck.

Edited by Uncle Karl

19 minutes ago, Uncle Karl said:

@Duke ManteeIt's hard to understand the exact meaning in my Google Translate, but I read your comments and somehow understood it.  I wish my daughter the best of luck.

あなたの心は知識と優しさで満たされるための十分に大きいです

Wishing your daughter a most successful outcome and speedy recovery Duke!

godspeed for ellie's recovery @Duke Mantee! bet she'll be freewheelin about in no time! 

Best wishes and a speedy recovery to your daughter, Duke!!

Best to your daughter Duke -- may everything go well, including a quick recovery and superb health.

Some time last week

PyUFiH2.jpg

Ooe / TCB / Hollows / Cane's / Mill Reef

21 hours ago, fre-co said:

eastman, timeworn, rmc, fullcount 
73C8AD2F-B762-4B30-B974-2BEC7E9F2FD3.thumb.jpeg.3c4a87ecaada8820c16fe79bd8f0decd.jpeg

Great looking A 2,which contract?

Roughwear 1401-P. Thanks!