WAYWT 2021 [denim edition]

volvo240thebest

@JMS Thanks. I only have a few things from them, & no consistent supplier. I think I’ve purchased from Empty Garage (JP), Self Edge (US), Cultizm (DE), & The Shop (CA), with things from the latter two (incl. this shirt) having been on pretty steep sale

Edited by julian-wolf

@cultpop 0217

Damn - I hope you and yours are okay. I grew up right around there and that twister literally split the difference between 2 of my best friend's homes. That area hasn't seen anything like that for awhile, hope it's the last for a good long time. The pictures I've seen have been pretty intense since so much of it is familiar to me. 

10 hours ago, smoothsailor said:

@Topnotcher good fit on the pants,

The meteors will be playing in my town in september, going to be my first show in a long time

I love their early stuff fom 1980ies,my last gig was in mid 90ies,the newer stuff is not my cup of tea.Nevertheless have fun and go mental !!

6 hours ago, Maynard Friedman said:

I last saw the Meteors when I was at school in about 1983/4. Wreckin’ Crew!

Great album!as a young Psychobilly kid from east Berlin i had the chance to see them after the break of the wall.Some good,some bad gigs and in mid nineties my musical taste goes back to rockin 50ies music. But the ,,in heaven ,,album is one of my alltime faves!

Edited by Topnotcher