WAYWT 2021 [denim edition]

volvo240thebest

21 minutes ago, fre-co said:

Great track. I have two copies on 7”. And “I’m still in love” - Marcia Aitken which is the same backing

Have you checked out the Trinity version (Three Piece Suit) i posted in the music thread? released a year or two before Uptown... even that samples Alton Ellis's version of 'I'm Stll in Love With You' or vice versa??

Edited by Double 0 Soul

More chilly drizzle today after a high of 85° yesterday. 

Perfect opportunity to wear my new sweatshirt. 

Bronson Heavyweight zip hoodie. Love this. Nice heavy french terry, vintage details like anIdeal zipper & long cuffs, unique pockets, solid construction and the price is too good to pass up. This will be my new daily. 

Vintage Marc Jacobs clown tee

Same old belt. 

Old Gap non stretch selvage  Feels like 14oz Cone Mills. Digging the straighter leg on these. 

Rag and Bone Indy clones. 

Screenshot_20210428-154522_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210428-154916_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210428-161625_Instagram.jpg

20210428_155313.jpg

IMG_20210428_165136_045.jpg

Edited by cultpop 0217
Added photo

2 hours ago, Double 0 Soul said:

Have you checked out the Trinity version (Three Piece Suit) i posted in the music thread? released a year or two before Uptown... even that samples Alton Ellis's version of 'I'm Stll in Love With You' or vice versa??

Yeah I do know that one too. Classic reggae reworking. 

14 hours ago, cultpop 0217 said:

More chilly drizzle today after a high of 85° yesterday. 

Perfect opportunity to wear my new sweatshirt. 

Bronson Heavyweight zip hoodie. Love this. Nice heavy french terry, vintage details like anIdeal zipper & long cuffs, unique pockets, solid construction and the price is too good to pass up. This will be my new daily. 

Vintage Marc Jacobs clown tee

Same old belt. 

Old Gap non stretch selvage  Feels like 14oz Cone Mills. Digging the straighter leg on these. 

Rag and Bone Indy clones. 

Screenshot_20210428-154522_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210428-154916_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210428-161625_Instagram.jpg

20210428_155313.jpg

IMG_20210428_165136_045.jpg

Love the hoody! 

Thanks @MJF9, its become my go to jacket as the pockets make it super useful. Main wear is as you'd expect; arms, pockets and along the hem on the inside. But as with most thing Tender it is a long marathon when it comes to fades, gonna make the most of it till gets too warm and then give it a wash and see.

@MJF9 I've already washed it once to get rid of any excess indigo and defo took the buttons off, I also got sent some extra fasteners as one of my buttons was randomly falling off (luckily at home) so I would advise to remove them before wash.