volvo240thebest

3 hours ago, Broark said:

This is meant as a joke for @Dr_Heech more than anything else. :D
British ice cream man cosplay courtesy of:
Ooe Yofukuten x 2
Freewheelers
*No ice cream was harmed in the making of this fit pic*
Y3qMWK4.jpg

Thanks for that Broark old chum, although as Dubbs has pointed out, maybe more Clockwork Orange than Terry's chocolate orange (ice cream)

One of my earliest jobs was working in an ice cream factory, think l was 17 so 1985. My job was to put the lids on the 2L and 3L tubs, as they came down the conveyer. Guy said "eat as much ice cream as you like, you'll soon get sick of it". For this you had a seperate small tub and spoon, the sort your Dark and Lovely would have come in or similar. You just pulled the handle and out came the ice cream. 

After 2 weeks of eating 5 or 6 tubs a day, they let me go, telling me it was a temporary job :(

Career opportunity missed??

On 4/21/2021 at 10:16 PM, AlientoyWorkmachine said:

First pandemic hair cut / Tender shades / Cottle mask / old skate shop t shirt I've had almost exactly half my life / Warehouse 1003xx1946 I recently picked up. I'm not 100% excited about them, but I still think they're probably going to take over my rotation for the most part. 

IMG_6826A.thumb.JPG.b07860fdc12ab837b0424308a448ce9f.JPGIMG_6825A.thumb.JPG.9c0f38eea1bdad4059167b485f160b95.JPG

Great fit,are these true to size? 14 + oz denim or the paper thin of dead sock blue jeans?Thanks.

haha. i was thinking about making a fake thread asking for help identifying and valuing  a new pair of  big E 551 tm z jeans someone gave me recently :biggrin:

i think they used a lazer to stonewash them. inside the traintracks  looks rinse washed still.

i5idOF5.jpg

Edited by LazyS

Enlighten me Double O. Whose lyric is that?

Edited by CSL