WAYWT 2021 [denim edition]

volvo240thebest

4 hours ago, el padre said:

mf, sugar cane, labrador 

I'm hoping the jacket turns the same colour as the dog 

8B36DA85-ACED-4070-91B9-749F80EB10D0.thumb.jpeg.4f64a7d49d62e53f0294f7e95d7c492f.jpeg

Great photo and great fit. Jeans have that perfect iconic shape and I love the leg twist and rr tracks. 

And that jacket will look even more amazing with a few years on it. 

Plus a cute pooch. 

1 hour ago, cultpop 0217 said:

Great photo and great fit. Jeans have that perfect iconic shape and I love the leg twist and rr tracks. 

And that jacket will look even more amazing with a few years on it. 

Plus a cute pooch. 

Thanks! Much appreciated. Yeah the dog is one special fella. A healthier obsession than expensive denim maybe, even if only cos he needs lots of exercise :-)

(Although at least my jeans don't wake me up to take a pee at 4am)

tia15042021.jpg

I've gone for slightly confused as if I've just taken a blow to the head...

M&S (finally getting a haircut tomorrow :smile:)

Le Laboureur

Sunray Sportswear tee

Dubbleware herringbone selvedge carpenter (thought these were sanforised but gave them a hot wash and they seem to have shrunk enough that I can tone down the excessive cuffage) 

Iron Rangers

1 hour ago, AlientoyWorkmachine said:

I am sort of new here, so is that how things work? I mustn't have too many options left to me...I'll sort something though!  

you could do "testy"... I don't think that's been taken, and there's plenty of scope for interpretation...

23 minutes ago, unders said:

^^ the type 1 looks well loved. Very nice. 

It's a really nice wash, got it off eBay but ended up chatting quite a lot with the seller.

Apparently it had some sort of resin coating originally which was designed to make it fade quicker/in a nicer way.

I've actually got the matching 47 501s, just waiting to get them hemmed as they're pretty long. Another pair that have been in storage that I can now fit into :D

Absolutely love the jacket though, very few LVC denim jackets that fit big enough to be loose on me. Got a Valencia Street one too that fits quite a bit shorter.

2 hours ago, generic_guy said:

It's a really nice wash, got it off eBay but ended up chatting quite a lot with the seller.

Apparently it had some sort of resin coating originally which was designed to make it fade quicker/in a nicer way.

I've actually got the matching 47 501s, just waiting to get them hemmed as they're pretty long. Another pair that have been in storage that I can now fit into :D

Absolutely love the jacket though, very few LVC denim jackets that fit big enough to be loose on me. Got a Valencia Street one too that fits quite a bit shorter.

Three cheers for fitting into old denim again! Same boat and I'm swimming in vintage jeans . 

12 hours ago, cultpop 0217 said:

Three cheers for fitting into old denim again! Same boat and I'm swimming in vintage jeans . 

I got too fat for most of my jeans and sort of lost interest for a long time, still bought clothes but it didn't seem worth spending loads on jeans when I kept thinking I would lose weight at some point.

Finally got round to it end of last year, mainly because I'd been running for quite a while and felt I would enjoy it so much more if I could just lose a bit of weight.

Long way to go yet but it's been like suddenly getting a wardrobe worth thousands with all the stuff I can wear now :)

7 hours ago, Uncle Karl said:

A081A2C8-7503-4AD4-B7D2-0F4D6CDBAAAC.thumb.jpeg.4a1db65367e33b5dd11f1cd00af79ce2.jpeg

au garcons

kapital

San Francisco

genoajeans

russell moccasin

Damn! Genoa jeans! being from the city of Genoa and a proud supporter of Genoa FC I've tried for years to find a pair, but I had no look. I'm very envious!