WAYWT 2021 [denim edition]

volvo240thebest

Enjoying the lovely sunshine and enduring the chilly wind today in Victoria Park. Lee x H&M chore coat (with my McCoys squeezed underneath for added friction), Cushman WW2 and Cons. 

6C98A8EA-D752-454A-B49D-48EEBE9A3005.thumb.jpeg.74c9e2532ed3af6f25183f42950bf261.jpeg

2 hours ago, Maynard Friedman said:

I used to live just next door to Victoria Park @Toegun - in a tower block on Old Ford Road.

We’re a bit east of the trendy part so it’s a 15 minute drive for us. They’ve updated the kids play areas, plus the little chub chubs can go hell for leather on their scooters so it’s an even more fun sunday when we get back and they are “chilled.”

6 hours ago, AlientoyWorkmachine said:

Quiet Life / Tender / Crappy T / Mister Freedom / Cons / Infant wondering what's going on (not pictured) 

IMG_6765.thumb.jpg.36142ca0716bc0223f08317cc44693b1.jpg

Can't wait to see the evolution on those double dark Mister Freedom.   The fades I've seen from that denim are stunning. Great fit. 

4 hours ago, cultpop 0217 said:

Can't wait to see the evolution on those double dark Mister Freedom.   The fades I've seen from that denim are stunning. Great fit. 

Thanks! These are the midnights, though I see they put out a double indigo. There are few coming through, hard to see in the picture. These already take more washes than I'd like, due to aforementioned infant. I love this cut though.  

12 hours ago, JMS said:

@generic_guy Are you aware of the 50s model Jelado makes? No wonky pockets on those! 

Is that the 55 model?

They look nice but there is something about the age of longing version that caught my imagination.

I should probably wear the jeans I already have a bit more before buying anything else TBH but cheers for the info.

They have three models in the same denim. which they call the last resort it’s really nice and comfortable denim the 301 with the wonky pockets I think  is based on a 51 model and the 302 which is a 60s type and the 303 which is a 55 correct me if I’m wrong :ph34r:

Edited by lee porter

Got the new Samurai grey broken twill jacket. It’s a nice slate color. Also, Sammie tee, Stevenson bandana, Tender belt & Warehouse DD...

67391667-C91D-41D7-AF52-E0A85BC414C7.jpeg

Edited by JDelage