WAYWT 2021 [denim edition]

volvo240thebest

2 hours ago, JDelage said:

@volvo240thebest - If you're still in Rome, do as the romans (and tourists) do and go visit the Villa Borghese. The David by Bernini is stunning.

I'm back alread. I've done that a couple times though, years ago.

18 hours ago, JDelage said:

@volvo240thebest - If you're still in Rome, do as the romans (and tourists) do and go visit the Villa Borghese. The David by Bernini is stunning.

Or do as French rugby players do and have a COVID waffle!

2 hours ago, bartlebyyphonics said:

thanks peeps

@mondo 'tis a 'classic northumbria' - longer than a bedale methinx: even more of a shapeless sack, less city slicker... keeps rain off legs more... and yup: am stuffed like a sausage in the top pic: getting m'51 liner in there...  

... thanks to that good Scottish fabric :wink:

4 hours ago, Duke Mantee said:

Bootleggers Wavy, Freewheelers Signalman and NPR, Bootleggers Steamroller and Rolling Dub Trio Vincent

signalman.jpg

Are those the Vincent's you had rebuilt? They look amazingly different. Would be great to see those up a bit closer...

34 minutes ago, persco_ said:

Looks like the work Dr. Sole? They look great.

It was Felix Jouanneau that did the rebuild - I think he did a great job. I wanted him to do some other boots for me but he became increasingly difficult to tie down a slot and eventually I just gave up - I’m not sure what the issue was. That was primarily the reason I asked Dean @ Yorkshiresole to sort my Lone Wolf; he’s not quite at Felix’s level but he does a tidy job and that was all I needed for those boots.