Superdenim Specific Music Meta Thread...

UkeNo

5 hours ago, oomslokop said:

@volvo240thebest what were the italian variety shows that those crazy russians paid homage to? :D

Ciao 2020!

It's excellent!

The original programs they refer to are Drive in, and bits and bobs of Festival di San Remo atmosfere.

Edited by volvo240thebest

Came across this magical album at a record store today, you’ve got to listen to it if you haven’t before!! Many know this artist as Beverly Glenn-Copeland or just Glenn Copeland; he released a well known album called Keyboard Fantasies in the mid-80s which I also highly recommend. This album is from 1970 and quite different but absolutely beautiful in its own right.

17 minutes ago, Maynard Friedman said:

Liven up denim peeps, it’s Friday!

I woke up with Bills Bills Bills by Destiny's Child swilling around my head, i'll not subject you to those horrors, although the video's great, i watched it earlier by means of exocism :ph34r:

I think AI could have sized down some on his acid wash typ3

I'll be singing this corny earworm tomorrow morning instead

Picked up the ol’ drum sticks again for the first time in five years and tried to pick up this beat... needless to say I butchered it lol. Nobody makes rhythms like fela!!!