Happy jeans: TCBxSufu S40s WW2 contest thread

21 hours ago, Minet88 said:

Hello everyone, I’m new here, I just picked up the Boras jeans (@Borasification). I also come from France and I will replace him in the contest.

First time I put on the TCB 40's

888FA457-ED3A-4687-84E5-04EA5A8D468C-4F89364A-6D05-437F-B590-0F676862DDBE.thumb.jpeg.59de2ae140bfe90b0eab1f37fa655608.jpeg3047103F-30EC-47C9-BDEC-5BA198B094CD-C06CCF05-FC45-4A6E-9AF9-79034084DADF.thumb.jpeg.890b232a03c259c82daa746a98dd96fa.jpeg

Welcome aboard! I will update the list and modify!

Finally got notification that my replacement jeans and jacket are on the way! Sized up from 42 to 44 on jacket and 33 raw to 34 OW on the jeans.

Jacket should be fine, but 34 jeans are still going to be a bit dicey because the thigh is so slim. But with the high rise and the stretch, I would have been swimming in the waist within two weeks with the 36s.

On 10/12/2020 at 7:38 AM, Spiraltoy said:

How many washes are you at and at what temps? Do love me some leg twist but mine has barely started to migrate forward. I’ve just done a 40c and a 30c on my OW pair mind.

Mine are OW, machine washed twice at 30. I don't dare go higher temperature as I need to fit my waist stretching device (= my gut) back in 

When I was 14 or so I got a pair of second hand levis from a vintage store. Couldn't work out why the seam wouldn't stay on the side of my leg, figured they must have been seconds or rejects or something, so I chucked them :-) how times change...

2 hours ago, justintk said:

I personally am planning to not really post any updates, and then just come in at the end with (hopefully) a super-faded pair. But I am enjoying everyone's progress.

That’s the spirit, hopefully everyone else does likewise :laugh2: 

1 hour ago, JDelage said:

@wmb - I don't know how you manage to get such blue. Mines are still super duper dark.

I think it is the lighting in the photo -- they don't look quite that blue in real life... they are darker, probably like yours.

36 minutes ago, Duodequinquagesimus said:

I don’t own any pairs but I checked their site and many pics in here and I don’t like the fits at all 

There's plenty fishes in the sea mate...

I think they'll go well with your footwear collection tho!

48 minutes ago, Duodequinquagesimus said:

I don’t own any pairs but I checked their site and many pics in here and I don’t like the fits at all 

To be fair, you really still haven’t shown us any of what you do like

How goes the old adage? Talk shit, post fit

8 minutes ago, Duodequinquagesimus said:

They fit pretty well with your pot belly tho

Indeed indeed they enhance my curves.

I would need the body of a mistery martial artist and the shoes of a clown to really make them justice.