Happy jeans: TCBxSufu S40s WW2 contest thread

Lovely stuff, @Foxy2. It's funny, when these contests end I think, "Finally, I'm free to wear whatever I want!" Then after a few days I find myself reaching for the contest pair and sliding them back on more frequently than anything else. It takes a while to let 'em go. Haha. Maybe next time they need repairs.

@Foxy2 wow. Looks amazing! I admit the tiles felt a bit overwhelming with them climbing up the walls but with all the kitchen units in place I love it. 

1 hour ago, Jared_Lee said:

Lovely stuff, @Foxy2. It's funny, when these contests end I think, "Finally, I'm free to wear whatever I want!" Then after a few days I find myself reaching for the contest pair and sliding them back on more frequently than anything else. It takes a while to let 'em go. Haha. Maybe next time they need repairs.

I know what you mean - still wearing the previous TCB contest pair…

37 minutes ago, Toegun said:

@Foxy2 wow. Looks amazing! I admit the tiles felt a bit overwhelming with them climbing up the walls but with all the kitchen units in place I love it. 

Thanks!

we knew it was going to be a gamble, but with all the furniture and stuff in place it couldn’t turn out to be too bad.

still got a few kinks to straighten out, though - worst of them is that table and chairs not matching well enough any longer…

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah! It's been great!

I've really enjoyed interacting with all of you who participated here.

Congrats to the winners.

I for one will gladly buy another pair when they become available. Frankly the fit has spoiled me for all other jeans lol.

Wow, thanks for the congratulations y’all! I’d really not expected to win anything but am excited to get a new pair of 40s at some point; they’re truly a perfect pair of jeans for me. Maybe a pair in black to change things up a bit. Congrats also to @Yot and @Hopethisoneisnttaken, and to everyone who participated; this was a lot of fun to be involved in. Hope we get to do another contest soon!

2 hours ago, volvo240thebest said:

Congrats everyone, so many great pairs in this contest. @Yot @chicote @Hopethisoneisnttaken well done guys!
Apologies for not being an active part of the contest in the last six months. I've even managed to not post final submissions.
As a positive note, I've lost a bit of weight and I fit again my pair now ; ) And after some yard work in the weekend I gave them their first right-side-out wash and they're starting to look decently worn in.

Nice to hear you @volvo240thebest dude let’s do another contest maybe not so long

Congrats to the winners, well deserved!!

I’m still wearing my jeans (in fact the full S40 tux) almost everyday. Recently patched the knee with the fabric that was included with my hemmed pair. Also tempted to get another pair, perhaps in black.

C16B0774-495C-4B76-8E65-1995A88A4328.jpeg

10DDB1F8-3C8C-44E2-A372-AD96787F8D50.jpeg

• 7 months later...