Happy jeans: TCBxSufu S40s WW2 contest thread

just been looking through all our end of the contest pictures  - appreciating all the many great jeans -  and it brought back peoples' posts throughout of course so has felt really nostalgic.

Its flashed by 1 1/2 years - and what some of you have said recently shows how many significant things on a personal level have been going on (bad and good).

Its been great to be involved and connected up (and jeans brought about that connection!!:smile::smile:. )

Really liked the TCB40's and will keep wearing - think they'll change quite a bit more in the next months' wear so looking to that to come. tons of very different looks from really super worn down pairs to far darker but still looking fine pairs.  I know the push to wear just one pair, because of the contest, has felt an effort (only at times) but then i remember its so worth it for all the extra people and info and connection parts that result from it. and extra Thanks again to TCB and Volvo. Cheers 

On 2/28/2022 at 1:55 PM, volvo240thebest said:

Here we go beautiful people!

final submission rules:

Picture rules: Maximum 8 pictures
Picture submittance deadline: 14th March

Please send the pictures to [email protected]
Title: TCB WW2 fade contest/ your contestant number and your nickname

How to judge: Each TCB member decides their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.
1st place-3 points
2nd place-2 points
3rd place-1 points
The person who gets the most point wins.

As you all know, the contest had lived a life of its own on multiple platforms, due to language barrier many JP didn't manage to create an account on sufu.
Ryo would like to have all photos also to make a tcb contest gallery on Tcb website.

I guess it doesn't hurt if we want to make a final submission thread here on sufu for the sake of posterity, but as I wrote above the evaluation and official submission will have to be made by email.

hey ppl! reminder; today's the last day to get that email in...

In what way do they announce the winners? Sorry if this has been talked about before.

It would also be nice to see the contestants that haven’t posted here as well! Mostly thinking of the many participants from Japan.

1 hour ago, Spiraltoy said:

In what way do they announce the winners? Sorry if this has been talked about before.

It would also be nice to see the contestants that haven’t posted here as well! Mostly thinking of the many participants from Japan.

@volvo240thebest is best placed to answer; if I remember; ryo was going to make a post on the web-page of the entries on the tcb website: I don't know if that is when rankings will come to light... 

Also has everyone received any notification when you emailed photos of your jeans? I sent it a while a go and was just wondering…most prob have a ton of emails to get through.