Happy jeans: TCBxSufu S40s WW2 contest thread

Great to see all the well worn pairs on here and a flavour of what is to come with my jeans with future wear.

My pair were one wash and the patch has relaxed a bit with future washes. The design has become more prominent as the patch has become smoother. The red tab has also unfurled a bit too over time, which was welcome.

OI000031.jpg

OI000027.jpg

OI000030.jpg

2 hours ago, SLAB said:

これらを高く評価することを本当に学んだ一部は、高層ビルです!私が着ている他のすべてのペアは今私に低い上昇を感じます :笑う:

tcb1.jpg

tcb1b.jpg

Very great!  If these jeans were sold in a vintage shop, I would definitely buy them.

Yes @Hopethisoneisnttaken, that's the fun of a contest where so many people wear the jeans hard til the end - we get to see so many different results from the same start. I always wear through the crotch multiple times in a year and require back pocket repair. The crotch tears from cycling and a lot of walking in NYC. The back pocket tears from my keys hanging from the fob and the excessively thick leather on the Kawatako wallet. I lose about six weeks of wear time on a year-long contest getting the jeans darned for repairs. I could have them back faster from basic patch repairs, but darning just looks and wears so much better.

:)!!! Fab fadez allaround.

I’m wearing my contest pair for the 1st time since before the Christmas holidays … life & work got in the way, sadly.

I’ll be Michael Douglas [ᖇᑌᑎᑎIᑎᘜ] ... awful-lest Olympic movie, btw:laugh2: … injured & limping across the finish line after midnight when everyone has gone home & in bed sleeping, or whatevs.

Since I've never been involved with a contest like this before I'm curious as to what happens at the finish. 

Do we all submit photos on March 1st?