Happy jeans: TCBxSufu S40s WW2 contest thread

On 9/29/2021 at 2:51 AM, aho said:

Anyone catch up with @volvo240thebest recently?

he was last sighted wearing loafers, white jeans and a madras shirt in a faraway waywt thread ...

perhaps he shall return on a vovlo-esque chariot of fire pulled by a divine horde of denim clad kittens bedecked in s40s sick fades [with the sparks of multiple dremels in the background ... ]

Edited by bartlebyyphonics

Hope you're all well. Sorry for my absence; especially sorry for being a chino guy due to new profession, plus I've been two-timing my 40s with some natural indigo 1880s.

But now the nights are colder I'm back with this lovely, much heavier fabric.Just machine washed them; they marble bigtime when washed right side out I notice . Apols for weird camera angle favoured by nipper who now takes photos rather than being the subject.

DSC00468.jpg

7 hours ago, unders said:

This deserves some kind of award when the competition is judged. Most of us make do with bird shit, but @Hopethisoneisnttaken prefers bat shit!

Hahaha. I actually get bird shit on my clothes quite a lot but that’s a different story. 

Egyptian fruit bats are very common where I live, and there are a few colonies living on the trees down our street. My car usually suffers from their shit a lot more than my clothes with them being nocturnal and all, but I guess shit happens?