Happy jeans: TCBxSufu S40s WW2 contest thread

Sorry to hear that @volvo240thebest, fingers crossed for a better result with this test. We’ve been escaping London as much as possible on the weekends but work has me in the thick of it Monday to Fridays. Got my first jab coming up soon and I’m worried about that too, hopefully no bad reactions. 

Hi @volvo240thebest - thats a downer to hear for you and your family. We'd noticed you being away - but I'd wondered if you were just genning up on starching and "glue" techniques :ph34r: .

Really hope for  massive improvement - and quickest - and all the best to you and your wife

3 hours ago, volvo240thebest said:

Nice work everyone!! sorry I've been MIA for a while now. I still lurk often but haven't been in a mood for posting in a while.
Since april 16th we're stuck at home in quarantine. My wife has been positive to Covid19, luckily no major consequences, but after nearly a month she's still positive and we're all confined at home.

Today she made her 4th covid test and I really hope this is going to be the one that puts the word end on our quarantine...

please send good vibes : )

Hang in there ride the storm 

10 hours ago, Hopethisoneisnttaken said:

I thought I’d post an update. Just finished drying in the sun after the monthly machine wash. 

FEDAFB17-72FF-44AC-9C27-7C19E71A710E.jpeg

DC640860-6751-4E99-B39A-9806DC86A30A.jpeg

B512AA2E-1010-41A2-AFC0-CE3FFE4A498B.jpeg

FD35CAD0-1D8D-4441-8E4F-71BFE1C48F7F.jpeg

CA5AF828-4B6C-4D5E-AA76-52901D581915.jpeg

A3EC430F-4490-4A32-A2D1-A4DEAB997810.jpeg

I think in Need to wash mine more often

On 5/8/2021 at 8:15 AM, volvo240thebest said:

Nice work everyone!! sorry I've been MIA for a while now. I still lurk often but haven't been in a mood for posting in a while.
Since april 16th we're stuck at home in quarantine. My wife has been positive to Covid19, luckily no major consequences, but after nearly a month she's still positive and we're all confined at home.

Today she made her 4th covid test and I really hope this is going to be the one that puts the word end on our quarantine...

please send good vibes : )

Good vibes to you and the family Volvo!