Happy jeans: TCBxSufu S40s WW2 contest thread

This denim is slow fading, but very pretty. I dropped my pair off at a local tailor to fix the yoke and rear pocket, because I don’t own a sewing machine and I’m clumsy with my hands. I’ll do a proper update in a couple of months probably.

EC7F1E7D-F426-4D49-860F-067C28DD366F.jpeg

D3066946-FEE2-47C9-8BFD-613667BC6AFC.jpeg

gorgeous cats... on a cat related note, I am broken hearted to say that my old buddy has just been diagnosed with bladder cancer. I have another vet appointment in a couple days but it looks like we'll likely have to bid farewell to a true friend and family member sooner than later :sad:

8 minutes ago, breakingfad said:

@el padre were yours one wash or raw version. Yea  I noticed my one wash shrank up a tad. Im hoping that is it though.  Jeans look good btw!

Thanks! Mine were OW but they still shrank, about an inch in length. But to be honest now I think they're done shrinking, and it's me that's expanding. To be fair it's only the waist that seems to keep getting smaller, not any other dimensions

Been washing lots and sticking them in the dryer, so I'd be surprised if there's any shrink left now

On 2/8/2021 at 11:37 AM, Facini said:

I hate to admit it, but my contest jeans got to go - i can’t make the size work for me. Haven’t been worn since Oktober I think.

They measure around 42 cm across the waist, but will stretch out around 3 cm easy. They were hemmed by TCB to 76 cm.

Asking around 120 € for them, but hit me up and let’s talk.

edit: if you are curious about the pocket bag combo. They are pair no. 43

501EC6CF-F9EC-4AED-B1D1-13AD9A759F0E.jpeg

878D10C8-E8BB-4EE8-8FA2-E2038A1CCD40.jpeg

AD3E6A2C-E108-4A12-B51D-C465E1AA62F9.jpeg

These are still up for grabs, waiting to be faded to perfection!

hit me up with a reasonable Offer.