Happy jeans: TCBxSufu S40s WW2 contest thread

Quick check in to enquire on patch destruction? Following my tcb20s disappearing patch, I've liberally doused my patch in moisturiser and leather creme prior to washing, and it's still toast after 3 washes.

havent used a dryer. Only washed at 40.

its going to fall apart by wash 6.

2 hours ago, Topgearskin said:

Quick check in to enquire on patch destruction? Following my tcb20s disappearing patch, I've liberally doused my patch in moisturiser and leather creme prior to washing, and it's still toast after 3 washes.

havent used a dryer. Only washed at 40.

its going to fall apart by wash 6.

Have you tried conditioning it post-wash? Since you're basically washing out any fat and oil moisturising the patch while washing the jeans. Conditioned mine once or twice at the beginning of the contest post-wash and it's been holding up fine ever since with a few 60°C and 40°C washes and the occasional trip through the dryer.

Hi Guys,

i have a question and i hope i do this on the right way. I would love to try a S40 jeans from TCB. Right now i have a Benzak B-01 and a Momotaro 0405 so that are the type of jeans i’m used to wear. But i wanna try something more vintage like. I wear the benzak in a 32 en the momo in a 33 any sizing sugestions? 

thanks in advance 

1 hour ago, Heavy_blue said:

Hi Guys,

i have a question and i hope i do this on the right way. I would love to try a S40 jeans from TCB. Right now i have a Benzak B-01 and a Momotaro 0405 so that are the type of jeans i’m used to wear. But i wanna try something more vintage like. I wear the benzak in a 32 en the momo in a 33 any sizing sugestions? 

thanks in advance 

for the best fit I would measure you current pair and order by that. Keep in mind that the rise on the TCB 40's is much, much higher then your current jeans.
Also, the 40s jeans that are sold now are no longer the contest jeans.

2 hours ago, Hopethisoneisnttaken said:

for the best fit I would measure you current pair and order by that. Keep in mind that the rise on the TCB 40's is much, much higher then your current jeans.
Also, the 40s jeans that are sold now are no longer the contest jeans.

Thanks! That’s why i’m asking, cause i would love a higher rise, but i don’t have any experience with that and even if there was no lockdown there isn’t any shop where i could try them on.. 

Those are not just "higher rise". They are some of the highest rise you could find around. They're the rise for which all other rises are low rises. They're the rise to which all high rise look up to. They're the highest, risest ever.

11 hours ago, JDelage said:

Those are not just "higher rise". They are some of the highest rise you could find around. They're the rise for which all other rises are low rises. They're the rise to which all high rise look up to. They're the highest, risest ever.

Thanks! For the ‘high rise’ haha! That’s why i’m In a doubt for the sizing.. you see