Happy jeans: TCBxSufu S40s WW2 contest thread

On 11/30/2020 at 1:51 AM, CSL said:

The chest measurements listed on their size chart seem really small in relation to the other measurements. For instance the size 46 appears to have a chest that measures slightly over 42. Had me wondering if the chart is accurate.

on that note: had a very kind some-one with a 46 kindly take a set of measurements a little while back: chest no. came to 22inches... (w. 25.5 inch length = pretty tubular for those that like that...)

Contest check in with my usual outfit of late, featuring [unseen] Gustin waffle, UES extra heavy flannel, TCB jeans, and New Balance.  The pants are coming along slowly but surely.

*weird cropping because the den is a bit of a mess, and it's easier to photoshop than clean....

PXL_20201203_160619744.thumb.jpg.f2eaf40804ba921028337f0b6480d5cb.jpg

Bonus shot of some cupcakes we got to celebrate my wife's birthday today.  I think she forgave me for the contest jeans crocking all over the couch =D

ISXlRMz.gif

Edited by RunMountainDrew
fixing cupcake gif

1 hour ago, Flash said:

Lol , I just read that blog entry for aboth the 100th time last week , what ever happened to horriblyjollyjynx

Hopefully somewhere out there living his vintage and repro dreams.....Would be cool to see if any of the OG's are on Instagram or any other modern outlets