Happy jeans: TCBxSufu S40s WW2 contest thread

On 10/23/2020 at 2:30 AM, aho said:

Congrats @buler! Just got married myself (10/10)

Also, I just realized @Qube's cube head totally reminds me of OG @ordo's head, and that made me smile...

I'm curious to see this, if you have some picture :)

9 hours ago, MrCknNuggets said:

Thank you sir @buler, Congratulations to you too ! 

I believe we have same wedding day Oct 17th? 

Yes, the 17th. Good luck to you and your bride!!

Damn your bodysuit is amazing!!! I wish I had the foresight and dedication to commit to a piece like that. I’m covered in scribbles and half regretting it every day lol :blush:

that aside your new pair fits perfect! thats exactly the fit I was going for as well. i hope they’ll be a just part of memorializing your cat.

On 10/26/2020 at 11:53 AM, Jared_Lee said:

No. 18 checking in. I decided to do a goofy little stages of dress fit series for ya. These are after a week or so of wear and a nasty 72-hour stomach bug. I fill them out a little better when I'm eating properly, but the basic idea is there. After full stretch, the fit is exactly what I was aiming for. With no belt, they slouch low on the waist, but hug the hips perfectly. Add the belt, and they sit two inches higher up on the waist for a proper fit. Enjoy. Or don't.

IMG_20201026_122736.jpg

IMG_20201026_122809.jpg

IMG_20201026_122842.jpg

Can we see more of your body suit? Who did the work? 

@shredwin_206, yeah, hopefully at some point over the next 16 months I can get around to posting some more detail shots of the suit. That's just the top half! Haha. As for who, the torso was done by five different artists over the last 17 years.

J Medina did my back

Chuco Moreno did my front and left underarm

Freddy Corbin and Bert Krak did my sides. Freddy did the black and gray. Bert did the Tex Avery and pinup.

It all started with my second ever tattoo from Sebastian Orth at Otherworld Tattoo. He did the color chest piece back in 2003(?). He's really the one that passed down a lot of wisdom and perspective that helped shape how I approached getting tattooed and greatly influenced the final product.