Happy jeans: TCBxSufu S40s WW2 contest thread

^ Who makes that discharge-printed chore coat / overshirt? I have a button-down from Naked & Famous made from the same fabric, and it's a little flashy for every-day wear but every time I put it on I'm impressed by how comfortable it is

Just got my shipping info for a new pair, size 33. :blush: I've never second guessed sizing this much. The 33 matches my TCB '50s and Warehouse 700s most closely and that's the fit I'm going for. If they're bigger than the chart, I will be super bummed. If they match and stretch obscenely, I'll just wear a belt and call it a day. In fact, I bought a Studio D'Artisan belt just for this new pair.

Everyone's pics and participation have been great so far. Keep it up and I look forward to joining you shortly!

3 hours ago, Jared_Lee said:

Just got my shipping info for a new pair, size 33. :blush: I've never second guessed sizing this much. The 33 matches my TCB '50s and Warehouse 700s most closely and that's the fit I'm going for. If they're bigger than the chart, I will be super bummed. If they match and stretch obscenely, I'll just wear a belt and call it a day. In fact, I bought a Studio D'Artisan belt just for this new pair.

Everyone's pics and participation have been great so far. Keep it up and I look forward to joining you shortly!

yay!

I hope they'll work fine for you and surely a loose fit will work great as well.
After 1 month of daily wear and no washes my pair is now 46 cm BIG, bigger in the waist compared to the tcb 50 (45,5).  They used to fit great without a belt for a couple weeks, now I need a belt :rolleyes:

9 hours ago, Jared_Lee said:

Where did you score those from? Ryo told me it would be mid Nov for a 36 (Covid finances prevented me joining the comp)

@jewellben These got priority from TCB as they are an additional pair to replace my contest order that did not fit according to the size chart. Standard runs outside of the contest are being handled differently. However, their wholesale partners are getting restocks soon, I think. You could try one of them if you want a pair before November.

21 hours ago, Jared_Lee said:

They will absolutely stretch obscenely! :P