Happy jeans: TCBxSufu S40s WW2 contest thread

15 hours ago, unders said:

Two and a bit weeks late to the party. 

Cheers to @julian-wolf for sorting me out. 

518C9A20-0050-4D48-83CB-D4A937B1B3D0.thumb.jpeg.07d33b0bc0c534d860e5e4f8be12f6cf.jpeg

Thumbs up!

This is one of the best fits yet. I may have to pick up a pair at some point...I have a couple of TCBs I'm breaking in now so opted out...

I normally can't do higher rises but here they look like mid-rise with a bit of a sag, which suits my cyclist's thighs just fine.

6 hours ago, peter1 said:

I normally can't do higher rises but here they look like mid-rise with a bit of a sag, which suits my cyclist's thighs just fine.

Have to disagree there. The rise here is very high no matter which way you spin it. It’s equivalent to the rise of the Buzz Ricksons 1945 military trousers if you’re familiar. 

7 hours ago, peter1 said:

Thumbs up!

This is one of the best fits yet. I may have to pick up a pair at some point...I have a couple of TCBs I'm breaking in now so opted out...

Thanks buddy. It may be a trick of the camera as I was standing on a slope. As @Hopethisoneisnttaken said, the rise is super high, like adult diaper high.

Lots of dolphins along the way - not sure if the video hosting works...

IMG_2308.MOV

https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/x338/KPFoxy/IMG_2308.MOV

part of the trip between the isles...

IMG_2303.MOV

https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/x338/KPFoxy/IMG_2303.MOV

Edited by Foxy2

10 hours ago, andrewrose said:

@buler did some lumber jacking myself today, though prefer the old fashioned way. Much lighter and less ppe to carry along. Tracked 12 miles and 2700 ft of gain. Phew!

I visited peak 7790 as well. I have now completed the grid on this one- one ascent in each calendar month. Much easier this time of year vs in winter.

A212A452-0D94-4EB5-BC3A-E7F15DEC8831.jpeg

@andrewrose Beautiful! Is this Colorado?

10 hours ago, andrewrose said: