Happy jeans: TCBxSufu S40s WW2 contest thread

3 minutes ago, YossarianRaw said:

It's weird. When I look at the above pic the jeans seam kind of slim fitting.

But wearing them and looking down, they feel super wide and retro like.

I know what you mean. That’s why I love this cut so much. It’s super comfortable while still maintaining a slimmer look. I think it’s partially because of the draping of the fabric. Being that it’s heavier than the usual repro fabrics. 

@YossarianRaw @Hopethisoneisnttaken

One reason I tried to stay away from full repro cuts when I was younger was that,  I always get the diaper ass ... due to my Asian body structure, I guess.  So, initially,  I was a bit hesitant to come onboard,  but glad that I did.

‘Surprised that on these particular pair,  I did not have [that] issue.  Don’t know if it was intentionally by design,  but IMO the svelte-ier top block ratio x high rise trimmed off a bit of the loose [diaper ass] fabric material.

Edited by BrownMetallic

^ I made the same trip in 1981.  The road from Marfa to Van Horn in Texas is the straightest, loneliest road I've ever been on.  The so-called 'Marfa Lights' were also interesting -- not sure if those lights on the horizon are still there.  We also went down into Big Bend National Park and crossed the Rio Grande by small boat, then rode a couple of old horses (for $1 each) to Boquillas, Mexico for tacos and beer.  Memorable trip.

13 hours ago, volvo240thebest said:

第3週

IMG_20200914_120103_185.thumb.jpg.9b34c6259e59bd3ae2c851d5db55bd9a.jpg

そして、はるかに強いbackalley waywt、スクールデイ1

Pjwtu37HqcFUbcTFZz.gif.6f141fb726663b9555d6be6a3c6960b3.gif

Is she a new student?  A fun student life is waiting for you!  Congrats!

Is the gown she is wearing a uniform?  It's different from Japanese children.  cool!:)

3 hours ago, Nayuta said:

Is she a new student?  A fun student life is waiting for you!  Congrats!

Is the gown she is wearing a uniform?  It's different from Japanese children.  cool!:)

yes, first day at primary school, she's 6. A milestone in her life.
In Italy we don't have a strict school uniform code. Kids in primary school have to wear an apron but they're not all the same, usually either white or black.

Oh my god, I can only imagine what would happen if that big red thingie had a leak somewhere while it's pressing!

I used to work at a dairy packing butter, and whenever the machine broke down somehow there would be just masses and masses of butter everywhere. We had to go in and clean them with water hoses and things that were kind of like screen wipers. I would always reek of butter whenever I got home, so much so that my friends wouldn't watch football with me (had the 3pm-11pm shift).

Do you smell like sweet apples at the end of the day, b_F?