Happy jeans: TCBxSufu S40s WW2 contest thread

On 9/10/2020 at 1:04 AM, Dan_F said:

I’m back in! [...] Also, should I keep the cuffs, or proper hem?

1E339F15-9812-4890-ABDC-3997532E8E53.png

welcome back in! looks much more accommodating! that looks like a good cuff to me...

23 hours ago, Chris T said:

to me (inexpert) looking, the LVC 40s look less distinctive - correct standard details and the denim, but they kept the overall sewing and production quality etc far more in line with their others - but that's just an impression.. the denim on theirs is probably their main focus? 

... well the rise is surely high enough^_^

hella yes... tcb rise is astronomical ... and yes: they are def.  different beasts...

as to the lvc stitching etc.; there are bits I love (beyond the denim, the bottom part of their pockets, the chainstitch), other bits less so (the infamous tiny pockets, the overly slim thighs on this version of the '44 ... ) - but yesyesyes both lvc and tcb def. pay good close attention to the denim difference between their models... 

would def love to see if other have other wartime models by Osaka 5 /or other/ to directly compare with their s40s [of particular interest, cut of leg, approaches to v stitch, bartacking and hardware ] ...

& @Foxy2 - very smart looking mechanic gear!

Tcb just brought out a ww2 m-41 cap to compliment the ww2 s40,what a great idea I hope I can shrink one because the sizes our for big head lol 

5A5A9362-D56C-4800-8AEB-28A51FE9EA3A.jpeg

43 minutes ago, TCBINOUE said:

今日は、日本時間の19:00からボルボとのS40のコンテストのIGライブを行います。主に日本語で話されますが、TCBに伝えたいことがあれば、ライブのコメントでお知らせください。

I am looking forward to it!:D

39 minutes ago, Ar_thor said:

^私は仕事に行くことはそのような場所を意味し、市内の窮屈なオフィススペースではありません。それは素晴らしく、とても牧歌的です。

@Ar_thorYes!  Country time is flowing here.  I want to feel the sophisticated urban atmosphere, but living and working may suit me in the countryside:D

2 hours ago, Uncle Karl said:

仕事で4日目。

ガガガsp は日本のパンクバンドです。

ウエストバッグはディープブルーです。

荷物を一輪車に乗せ、赤い吊り橋を渡って今日の作業を始めましょう。小さなキャビンがあります。

I found a small autumn.

I'm looking forward to the autumn leaves.

I wash my jeans today.

thanks for the scenery pics!  corona has me stuck in tokyo with no access to such beautiful landscapes 

57 minutes ago, DoitsuJin said:

風景写真をありがとう!コロナは私に東京で立ち往生していて、そのような美しい風景にアクセスできません 

@ドイツジンYou are welcome:DTokyo is in a terrible situation.  My friend is also in Tokyo, but I'm worried.  I hope this situation will improve soon.  Good luck to you.