Happy jeans: TCBxSufu S40s WW2 contest thread

@RunMountainDrew @Tiro Denimio’s most likely a new production denim lot ...

@Chris T Fab fit! @1st look, ‘thought it’s a bearded De Niro in a contest pair;)

@corporalclegg As part of prep, before taking pair of raws on the road,  I do preventative reinforcement &/or manually serging on the usual weak points ... purpose is to break them in, not apart.

‘Love my pocketbag combo, but was hoping the chambray was of IH 10oz weight ... I think it’ll be the 1st to disintegrate :(

23CD8E2D-4197-4B1E-AA0D-CA4CBF475321.thumb.jpeg.dcbdcd89bc9bf71e710c1d4a60287178.jpeg4B6EC9D1-5668-4657-9560-D1EA3725F83C.thumb.jpeg.59e601eac9b4544ada0f576783a1c2b4.jpeg

Edited by BrownMetallic

43 minutes ago, BrownMetallic said:

@RunMountainDrew @Tiro Denimio’s most likely a new production denim lot ..

yeah but how do they already have it and TCB doesn’t?

unless they are just taking pre orders. 
also, I’m hoping sizing on the new batch will be the same...

Denimio have the jeans available to buy but TCB don't, so presumably this is a batch made at the same time as the contest ones, and the next batch at TCB will be next month, as they said.

Denimio measured a size 34 for me:

Waist 81cm

Front rise 35cm

Thigh 32.5cm

So consistent with what's been described on here.

2 hours ago, Mtvare said:

Denimio have the jeans available to buy but TCB don't, so presumably this is a batch made at the same time as the contest ones, and the next batch at TCB will be next month, as they said.

Denimio measured a size 34 for me:

Waist 81cm

Front rise 35cm

Thigh 32.5cm

So consistent with what's been described on here.

My 33(OW)measured 83 cm at the waist to begin with and now measure About 85-6 after 3 days of wear. 

On 2020/9/6 at 午前2時27分, UkeNo said:

これは、私のサイズ34が暖かい洗濯機での洗濯と8時間の着用後の場所です。 

リスト:生>洗浄>着用

ウエスト
34.5インチ88cm> 32.5インチ82.5cm> 34インチ86.5cm
フロントライズ
14.25インチ36cm> 13インチ33cm> 13.25 34cm

股下は-1” 2.8cm

EA7CF3BC-5BE3-4501-A762-A14C105497E5.thumb.jpeg.df178fd8868243a940c351764bf39fc0.jpeg

これはトリプル2インチの袖口です。たぶん2-3インチは長すぎて私の好みには合いません。 
これらのバンとブーツでのみよく見えます-今のところブーツには熱すぎて、これらのバンは壊れています。おそらく将来的にそれらを裾上げするでしょう。 

この写真を撮ったことに対するキッチンチェアの功績。 

Longing for your beautiful kitchen.  It looks calm and really nice.  I want to see everyone's interior.

Monday Monday Morning afternoon and night.....

Morning here - and Nayuta your buddha pictures bring a nice sense of calm to the start of the week:mellow2::smile:

Everyones pictures of the jeans posted last couple days continuing the really good fits - and really like that there's no sense they're all the same considering they're the same jean...

Cant not say a thank you @BrownMetallic - haha! as long as I've no taxi driver vibe by half way though the week that'll be just fine:blink:

Volvo - that strongman pose so good on you - that's a theme to be continued:laugh2: 

And one of the aspects about your street with doorway and drainpipe location (C) @JDelage and @garden gnomes in space - it often makes me think a small Italian car or cyclist could come down there any moment while your photoing and then *(^&*%$^$%$&^ :unsure::unsure2: 

6 hours ago, garden gnomes in space said:

glad to see the drain pipe has not fallen victim to a rogue Fiat 500.

I need to know what behind that door though...

That's my neighbour's cellar. Wine vinegar and anchovies on one side, wood for the stove on the other side.