Happy jeans: TCBxSufu S40s WW2 contest thread

Mine are still on the drying rack - will have to get a hold of a newspaper in the meantime.

On another note - have anyone else experienced irregularities when it comes to the jacket sizing? After trying mine on again I realized that it's way to small - almost two sizes in the chest meaning it's way too small for me.

1 hour ago, YossarianRaw said:

#55 and a toy horse are ready!.

GL, HF as we gamers say! 

IMG_20200901_081327__01.jpg

Damnit! Guess you’re not up for a trade with a 33 ;-) nice fit, good luck!

2 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

81 years ago today, Germany invaded Poland and thus started what we know today as the Second World War. It lasted 6 years and caused unimaginable suffering. Never forget, never again!

Coincidentally, this is also the day where we start this “WW2 jeans contest”, a contest to fade jeans but also to bring people together from all over the world in friendship.

To say it with the words of dear @Nayuta ‘s pocket bags “NO WAR, JUST PEACE”!

And here is my entry:

LOje4Tdl.jpg

3mZA9Duh.jpgem3WIH4h.jpgHBCC77Hh.jpg

Perfect fit buddy!

should we make this a 4 year contest?

2 hours ago, Ar_thor said:

Mine are still on the drying rack - will have to get a hold of a newspaper in the meantime.

On another note - have anyone else experienced irregularities when it comes to the jacket sizing? After trying mine on again I realized that it's way to small - almost two sizes in the chest meaning it's way too small for me.

Yep, way smaller than measurements for me too. It's too small, but actually fits better than I would expect from the numbers. I've been wondering whether I need to size up one or two when I exchange and I think one will be alright for a slim fit.

18 minutes ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

@Hopethisoneisnttaken you are a brave man, wearing jeans at those temperatures! :D

Haha well I generally don’t. I do only if I’m indoors, which doesn’t happen much these days. I’ll probably have to wait about two more weeks till this monstrosity of a heat wave passes and then I’ll start wearing the jeans in a day to day manner. 

15 minutes ago, YossarianRaw said:

Ah, supporting local journalism I see, I like that (my profession!)

Whereabouts in our fair city do you live?

I'd say supporting is a big word in this context but I certainly appreciate aspects of their newspaper even though a some of the content reads like it's written by 8 year olds.

I'm right on the edge of Aarhus N and Aarhus V.