Happy jeans: TCBxSufu S40s WW2 contest thread

Just got my tuxedo, but will have to wait until tomorrow to wash because my youngest is sleeping in the same room as the washer (yes, I know. We're between houses and living out of our suitcases rn). 

Rise on the jeans is the longest I've ever worn so that'll be interesting for sure. Jacket is quite a bit smaller than the charts led me to believe, which is a welcome surprise. Great fit, but I'll have to loose a few lbs now... 

6 hours ago, buler said:

image.png.6e8541262654cbc674d34dd5ec430277.png

CSL, hopefully no offense. Just what I "saw" when you posted. Love the "Rocking 8" (is that correct?) arcs.

Of course, no offense, my friend! I'm half tempted to add the cat parts. You're right, Rocking 8 is what they call it although technically I think the bottom line should be touching the 8. 

15 minutes ago, CSL said:

Of course, no offense, my friend! I'm half tempted to add the cat parts. You're right, Rocking 8 is what they call it although technically I think the bottom line should be touching the 8. 

Hey just as a heads up 88 is also used as a white supremacist symbol in the us

1 hour ago, CSL said:

You can connect the bottom part as the tail!  I forgot to do that during my intensive artwork.

Well shit. I had no idea about the 88 - white supremecist connection. Guess I'll be unpicking my work before wearing in public...

Or I guess I could add the cat ears & whiskers.

Edited by CSL

PS. I want to thank to Corporalclegg & DJungelorm for clueing me in. It's frightening to think that I could have inadvertently caused people to think I was a white power nut.  

Edited by CSL

Checking in to say tracking was received. I look forward to receiving and updating y'all on the tux!

@garden gnomes in space I didn't realize the contest run took up all the fabric. I knew they intended to go into full production with standard S40's after fulfilling the contest orders so I wrongly assumed that meant they surplus fabric and additional pairs coming shortly. Well, I'm happy to hear you'll at least get your deserved refund.

Just a little update.

I have gotten the tracking for my tux being shipped to California.

I also got someone else's tracking by mistake, hopefully they realized they sent it to the wrong person and sent it again to the corresponding person