Happy jeans: TCBxSufu S40s WW2 contest thread

29 minutes ago, julian-wolf said:

I still need to figure out where to buy a daily edition newspaper in this day and age…

Nytimes.com (or your preferred news outlet) sadly our computer monitors are now our newspapers 

3 hours ago, roomtemplacroix said:

i’m going to need to hot wash them twice before i can start wearing, which i’ll do before the 1st. hope nobody comes after me with the pitchforks. 

Look on the bright side, pitchfork fades are gonna be interesting 

If I can get access to the laser cutter in the next few weeks I probably will, yeah. If not, no fuss—my main priority's wearing the jeans, and I'd rather not put that off just for the sake of decoration…at least not by more than a week or two. If I do, I'll be happy to send out templates to anyone interested.

I know it was discussed earlier on in the thread (or maybe in Blunders), but does have good vectors on hand for a template?

I also got OW but I can't remember if I asked for hemming or not, and I can't find any mention of it in the order info. But, no big deal, I'm good either way I think. The last pair I got took 16 months so to have these so soon is incredible.

11 hours ago, BrownMetallic said:

U guys opted on the rigid?!

Yup. Rigid. No hemming. I'm a control freak.

Lucky me, tracking number was emailed on Monday and through some miracle received them at 9am today!?

I only had time to take a quick look, pocket bags are black on one side, and olive green on the other. I was able to put them on for a minute. It will be good.