Happy jeans: TCBxSufu S40s WW2 contest thread

I haven’t got a shipping notification for the jeans yet, but I’m sure they’ll arrive fast when they ship- I ordered a shirt from TCB on Sunday night, and it arrived here in California 10 minutes ago, about 9:45 am. This is less than 48 hours. I’m impressed.

Edited by Dan_F
Spelling

I have received items from Japan in 2-3 days in the NE US.  I don't understand why Warehouse still won't ship here...

So we will probably be getting the jeans by the end of this week.  That is pretty impressive work by TCB!  Congratulations!

The thing that is interesting to me is that I haven't seen a single person here say they have received any tracking information.

That makes me think they silently shipped them out then... unless someone has finally gotten tracking info or some people have gotten tracking and just haven't said anything.

*EDIT: Just saw on IG that they said they have been shipping since Monday, so they probably are just shipping them out without notifying which I hope is the case, because that allows me to hope that mine have already been shipped.

Edited by dudewuttheheck

while i don’t really agree with the practice of shipping overseas without notifying, i agree completely with that theory. ^^ 

unless they’re just shipping japanese orders first that is. 

i find it pretty hard to believe with all the hype and excitement that anyone who knows their jeans shipped wouldn’t come to the thread to talk about it. 

2 minutes ago, roomtemplacroix said:

while i don’t really agree with the practice of shipping overseas without notifying, i agree completely with that theory. ^^ 

unless they’re just shipping japanese orders first that is. 

i find it pretty hard to believe with all the hype and excitement that anyone who knows their jeans shipped wouldn’t come to the thread to talk about it. 

Yeah them shipping out the Japanese jeans first might be the reason. I agree that I'd be shocked if people who knew hadn't said anything.

So within tomorrow all rigid pairs will be sent.

After that they will send the one wash. They start from unhemmed jeans and then send the ones that require hemming. They did the same for the rigid pairs.

They're giving priority to overseas orders and then ship the Japan jeans.

We're in the home stretch peeps!

The good thing is that it looks like the weather will be cooling off a little here in the next couple of weeks. Apart from rigid being shipped separately I suppose there's also a difference for us that ordered the full tux - keeping order of the shipping would be a nightmare otherwise

26 minutes ago, nycsurfer530 said:

Looks like I’ll be last to receive my pair- one wash and hemming...

20 minutes ago, Broark said:

Same here.

same here, we're the majority

it'll only take a couple more days.