Happy jeans: TCBxSufu S40s WW2 contest thread

Similar but still different. 

With CSF each pair is unique with different failures. The TCB will be different from most Japanese repro jeans because it has also wonky stitching and failures but all these will (probably) the same on each pair. Like on the RMC 003 jeans.

So we have a perfect repro of a certain sample jeans. Still a great thing but also still different to CSF's approach. 

The biggest difference here are the unique pocket bags and I'm really looking forward to what I receive :)

Does anyone have a confirmed ship date? I hear people saying dates but can’t seem to find Ryo IG posts where he states the ship day? 
cant wait!!! Letttttsssss gggggooooo! 

13 hours ago, Spiraltoy said:

Yeah! Very nice @Uncle Karl! Loving every bit of what I’m seeing. Looks like some wonky stitching in that back yoke as well! What do all you CSF fan boys think of these?

I think they are wonderful, a great entry level WW2 repro, and the addition of two mismatching pocket bags (that is also a lottery) makes them more fun for the contestants. 

CSF is a different beast altogether as each pair is hand made (hand folded seams etc) and ,as b_F has pointed out, the quirks are unique in each pair, whereas each tcb pair will be more or less the same bar the aforementioned pocketbag selection.

If l could have been part of this comp then l would have snapped a pair up, but alas, l own too much denim, not enough time to wear it.