Happy jeans: TCBxSufu S40s WW2 contest thread

5 hours ago, SLAB said:

will they declare a lower value on the package :ph34r:

4 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Yes

This is a good point

@volvo240thebest 

Do you know if there is a blanket request with Ryo to declare the lower value (<$30) on all packages or do we need to ask individually?

Thought it was worth double checking... I wouldn't like to send @beautiful_FrEaK my excess charge bill if there was a mishap :P

On 8/10/2020 at 5:12 PM, volvo240thebest said:

Since too many asked I seem to remember that Ryo will mark down all parcels. I will ask confirmation and get back tomorrow

What was the response to this? I seem to remember I asked in the notes but it's just to be sure.

Also, I'm really getting hyped, stocking up on some warm midlayers so I can wear the jacket through winter.

I ordered a pair of these earlier in the summer but didn't get my name on this official list, does it matter? I'm assuming they will still keep my money and send jeans... I don't need to be eligible for any fabalus prizes, but wanted to check.

Forgot to mention, man, these jeans look so good. Brought a smile to my face seeing a finished pair! Proportions are looking ace as well, I have a feeling I'll love this fit and I'm glad the wait (a few years for a WWII TCB) will have been worth it to participate in this contest!