Happy jeans: TCBxSufu S40s WW2 contest thread

@Nayuta I'm sorry. My comments were meant to be lighthearted, not super serious. As I said, this is my favorite patch I've seen on a pair of jeans. I have no desire to have a different patch in any way. The patch is one of the reasons I'm so excited for the jeans. 

I can barely write legibly, let alone attempt to draw anything 

@Graytrain yeah man, I can't come back from a burn of that magnitude :D

Edited by dudewuttheheck

5 hours ago, dudewuttheheck said:

私はそのパッチが好きですが、その飛行機のプロップ設定に悩まされているのは私だけですか?第二次世界大戦の単発戦闘機/潜水爆撃機/魚雷爆撃機(飛行機の動物が1匹ではなく2匹いることを考えると、後者の2匹のうちの1匹)をモデルにしていますが、翼には2つの追加の小道具がありますが、エンジンはなく、センタープロップは静止しているように見えます。

明らかにこれは問題ではなく、それでも今までで最高のパッチですが、私はそれを見るたびにそれについて考えるしかありません :P

I have no intention of reversing the story.  But I have something to say.  sorry.  I was sad when I saw this comment... Is the "heart of compassion" and "respect" unique to Japan?  No, I don't think so.  I'm sure there is one in your country.  "Compassionate heart" It is necessary.  Because I made this patch by spending precious time of Nayuta's wonderful life.

believe this is a case of lost in translation.

@Nayutaさん、 @Uncle Karlさん、英語->日本語への自動翻訳の問題で発言の意図が失礼なように見受けられますが、dudeさんはpatchを気にいっているのはもちろんのこと、nayutaさんの貢献についてリスペクト・感謝していますよ!決して批判しているわけではなく単なるマニアックな突っ込みだと思います。

またdudeさんに限らず、参加者さん全員がpatchを気に入っていますし、nayutaさんに対して感謝しています!

Mr.Uncle Karl, Mr.doitujin. And everyone on the forum.  I'm okay with :smile:Mr.dudewuttheheck:smile:.  That's right.  Since I use Google Translate, the language barrier also translates the original gentle nuances and funny expressions.  I will take it seriously.

私たちはお互いにうまくコミュニケーションできませんでした。適切に誤解は両側でうまく解決されました。私はもはや悲しくも怒っていません。自分の感情にぶつかってごめんなさい。

そしてまたありがとう。誰もがパッチを気に入ってくれてありがとう。

この話は以上です。:舌:

ありがとう!ARIGATO!

Edited by Nayuta
名前を間違えた

30 minutes ago, DoitsuJin said:

これは翻訳が失われた場合であると考えています。

なゆたさん、 @Uncle Karlさん、英語->日本語への自動翻訳の問題で発言の意図が失礼なように見受けられますが、dudeさんはpatchを気にいっているのはさらにのこと、nayutaさんの貢献についてリスペクト・感謝していますよ!決して批判しているわけではなく単なるマニアックな突っ込みだと思います。

またdudeさんに限らず、参加者さん全員がpatchを気に入っていますし、nayutaさんに対して感謝しています!

Thank you for worrying about us.  It is all right now.

ありがとう!

1 hour ago, Uncle Karl said:

話を逆にするつもりはありません。しかし、私には言いたいことがある。ごめんなさい。このコメントを見たときは悲しかったです…「思いやりの心」と「敬意」は日本特有のものですか?いいえ、そうは思いません。きっとあなたの国にあると思います。「思いやりの心」が必要です。ナユタの素晴らしい人生の貴重な時間を使ってこのパッチを作ったからです。

いつもありがとうございます。

もう大丈夫です。ありがとう!

42 minutes ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

@Nayuta 飛行機のデザインはとてもいいと思います。宮崎駿の飛行機みたい!

ええ、私はこれが大好きです。 風が吹くのを思い起こさせる
:)

8 hours ago, dudewuttheheck said:

I love that patch, but am I the only one who is bothered by the prop setup on that plane? It's clearly modeled after a WWII single engine fighter/dive bomber/torpedo bomber(probably one of the latter two, given that there are two animals in the plane instead of only one), but then it has two extra props on the wings, but no engines and the center prop looks stationary.

Obviously this doesn't matter and it's still the best patch ever, but I can't help but think about that every time I see it :P

If it's anything like the tcb20s contest patch it will sadly become unreadable then  disintegrate after a few washes. My contest patch is a distant memory. 

And it never saw a dryer.

1 minute ago, Topgearskin said:

If it's anything like the tcb20s contest patch it will sadly become unreadable then  disintegrate after a few washes. My contest patch is a distant memory. 

And it never saw a dryer.

I'll have to take some good shots of it before wearing it then and just hold out hope for that patch t shirt. Unfortunately that doesn't seem likely, though.

4 minutes ago, Uncle Karl said:

I'm sorry.  I am also using Google Translate.  I didn't understand the subtle nuances...sorry.  If you like patches, you're okay!

I love the patch! If they release the t shirt with the patch design on it, I would buy it.

I tried to make a joke, but I didn't do it right and I was rude instead of funny, so I am sorry for that. 

19 hours ago, dudewuttheheck said:

For the record, though, I do think cats would make better pilots than dogs.

With their lightning fast reflexes, cats would make better fighter pilots. However, dogs would be better at dropping homing torpedoes. And of course, dogs would be the kings of search & rescue

5 hours ago, JDelage said:

With their lightning fast reflexes, cats would make better fighter pilots. However, dogs would be better at dropping homing torpedoes. And of course, dogs would be the kings of search & rescue

Since landing is much harder than take-off,  I agree ... they seem to always land on their feet.

Good evening, everyone.  Are you on Instagram?  I don't know who is who on sufu or Instagram.  I have one request here.  If you are an Instagram user, can you enter the contest number in the comment field of your Instagram account “1188sft”?  I also want to know on Instagram.  Thank you very much.  Oh!  I want to make it a trademark of the contest participants, so please attach a cat face and airplane emoji!

4 hours ago, Uncle Karl said:

Good evening, everyone.  Are you on Instagram?  I don't know who is who on sufu or Instagram.  I have one request here.  If you are an Instagram user, can you enter the contest number in the comment field of your Instagram account “1188sft”?  I also want to know on Instagram.  Thank you very much.  Oh!  I want to make it a trademark of the contest participants, so please attach a cat face and airplane emoji!

ciao Karl!

I have the fully extensive list of each contestant and his relative sufu/instagram account! I can publish it here is no one has anything against that for privacy issues.

I am also waiting Ryo to publish the list of Japan participants. I hope he will publish soon!

1 hour ago, volvo240thebest said:

チャオカール!

私は各競技者と彼の相対的なsufu / instagramアカウントの完全なリストを持っています!私はそれをここに公開することができますが、プライバシーの問題についてそれに対して誰も何も持っていません。

涼が日本の参加者リストを発表するのを待っています。彼がすぐに出版することを望みます!

Hi Volvo!  well understood.  Thank you very much.

2 hours ago, volvo240thebest said:

ciao Karl!

I have the fully extensive list of each contestant and his relative sufu/instagram account! I can publish it here is no one has anything against that for privacy issues.

I am also waiting Ryo to publish the list of Japan participants. I hope he will publish soon!

Fine with me :)