Happy jeans: TCBxSufu S40s WW2 contest thread

32 minutes ago, mandel9000 said:

How did you go about adding it to the contest jean order? E-mail to Ryo?

Yes, i just sent him an e-mail asking it was possible. Then he sent me a paypal invoice. It was really smooth. Great service! 

@なゆたThank you for the wonderful patch.  And always thank @volvo240thebestC2BCFAC7-14A9-4B11-B045-DD51C14F8056.jpeg.0637baed739fce12da0bb0f0eb1f98cf.jpeg I love this patch.  I think it's much better than any patch from any brand.  Needless to say, Nayuta worked on my favorite tcb patch!  I don't know anything about the army, but if you say you have one less propeller, don't you think one propeller broke in battle?  Have fun and imagination!

Unfortunately the Tcb patch tee won't happen. They won't be ready for this summer and at the moment Tcb is too busy to add more projects to the ones ongoing.

Caturday it is for me. Have a good caturday everyone!

5 hours ago, Uncle Karl said:

@ なゆた素晴らしいパッチをありがとうございます。そしていつもありがとう@ volvo240thebestC2BCFAC7-14A9-4B11-B045-DD51C14F8056.jpeg.0637baed739fce12da0bb0f0eb1f98cf.jpeg 私はこのパッチが大好きです。どのブランドのどのパッチよりもはるかに優れていると思います。言うまでもなく、ナユタは私のお気に入りのtcbパッチに取り組みました!軍隊については何も知りませんが、プロペラが1つ少ないとしたら、1つのプロペラが戦闘で壊れたと思いませんか。楽しみと想像力を持ちましょう!

ありがとうカールさん:rolleyes:

I like to think of various imaginations and stories.  Drawing a picture is one of them.  Thanks to everyone for giving us a good job opportunity.

Edited by Nayuta

On 7/4/2020 at 1:55 AM, volvo240thebest said:

Unfortunately the Tcb patch tee won't happen. They won't be ready for this summer and at the moment Tcb is too busy to add more projects to the ones ongoing.

Caturday it is for me. Have a good caturday everyone!

I could help make a silkscreen of this and mail it world tour style

She's amazing! Yeah the guy who did the cats likes her a lot. You can find him on Instagram under the handle @bombayfoor . Lovely guy, I have more stuff from him too.

On 7/4/2020 at 2:13 PM, JDelage said:

I agree, this is the best patch I have seen too.

Agreed I was going to say myself best patch ever seen from all the makers 

16 hours ago, aho said:

Not to mention the SKX on bund...proper!

I've relegated the bund for special occasions and just got myself a mesh strap now. Way more practical, especially during summer. SKX 007 still going strong, it proved to be an excellent buy. I have another couple watches but since I've got this one I haven't used them at all. Seiko for life, like Volvos (and Tcb if you ask me) :D.

2 hours ago, volvo240thebest said:

I've relegated the bund for special occasions and just got myself a mesh strap now. Way more practical, especially during summer. SKX 007 still going strong, it proved to be an excellent buy. I have another couple watches but since I've got this one I haven't used them at all. Seiko for life, like Volvos (and Tcb if you ask me) :D.

agreed, my seiko skx013 and seiko snk809 are the best! 

I’m hoping to have a combo of equal weight/thickness, e.g., Herringbone X Mottled [brown or denim], both 10oz .... or Hickory X Canvas, w/c are @11oz.

I know an ounce difference is somewhat negligible, but in my head, it’s like ...0C1F91F4-83BE-4EF1-844F-C13F2D1801E3.gif.9d94d61e2914d32f16ef28babf3e78d0.gif

Edited by BrownMetallic