SupremeVirus+++++19CM, Vans

kiya

Also, I logged in a few times yesterday to post and realized this place updates really slow compared to how I remember it; I would refresh pages and there'd be like 5-8 posts in a few minutes and people would be desperate to time being at "the top of the page" for WAYWT. Half the threads I'm looking at haven't been updated in years…it's like a time capsule.

• 2 weeks later...

Holy fuck, seeing all these names together just brought back the harshest nostalgia. It's funny how I didnt realize how big shot some of you were until I recognized your photos outside of sufu.

edit:

also whats yall favourite years for waywt? i was thinking it would be awesome if this place got turned into some sort of book or archive one day. seriously some of the fits from a decade ago are still better than the shit kids are wearing nowadays.

Edited by Serge

hi

i just traveled from japan to austria due to my visa running out. it took 48 hours and was one of the weirdest experiences of my life. i was the only person on the train from kyoto to kansai airport. the captain told me they've just been running them back and forth empty. kix and nrt were completely deserted, but 7-eleven was still open and i drank chuhais with a security guy. there was an earthquake off the shore of chiba 5 minutes before i boarded a plane with more staff than passengers.

also came to terms with the fact that some of the stuff i worked on in the last two years will probably never be released due to this new reality.

i'm now hunkering down in an airbnb, not doing much and not sure what i'll do after all of this.

that being said i'm ok and my family is ok, hope every else is getting by also.

• 2 weeks later...

CARL!  Where have you been? 

• 1 month later...