SupremeVirus+++++19CM, Vans

kiya

On 3/19/2020 at 11:40 AM, Lendo said:

Sup y’all. Down here in Virginia, finally able to WFH. Waiting for my second son to be born any day which is a stressful enough thought without everything else going on.

Hope everyone’s keeping it together, where ever they may be. 

Congrats my friend on the newest addition to the fam!  Hope all is well... Staying safe down here in Phoenix AZ these days with baby number two and the wife.  Still doing the tv thing...

On 3/21/2020 at 3:58 PM, kiya said:

Whow, haven't heard from you in YEARS... good to see you here again. 

We should start a quarantine WAYWT here, curious what you all you fuckers look like these days..

What Sweatpants are you Wearing Today!!

Damn this video making me cry.  Completely forgot about that big WAYWT group photo at the end of the video, so wild.

Name that series... it had some Russians?, a rabbit?, a girl / lady, the flu was coming, everyone needed to get immunized but the immunization carried a thing that altered your genes, lots of running around, her dad was a scientist, pages from a diary

2 minutes ago, tg76 said:

Name that series... it had some Russians?, a rabbit?, a girl / lady, the flu was coming, everyone needed to get immunized but the immunization carried a thing that altered your genes, lots of running around, her dad was a scientist, pages from a diary

Utopia.

53 minutes ago, tg76 said:

thank you! ive been trying to remember for days

Damn, coming back to Sufu after all these years for series trivia... 

Ive always lurked more than Ive posted. stopped posting because it got way too hostile

have lots of denim updates, I take the pics and never get around to posting. school holidays start tomorrow so i can focus my lock down time on important internet fashionz instead of remote teaching the fashion... or watching netflix

On 3/26/2020 at 1:52 AM, swooc said:

dior 19cm MIJ. thegrapist will hook you up.

are those jeans actually any good tho? i see theres a couple on grailed rn and they came out way before i developed any interest in fashion so im curious if its worth picking up

On 3/25/2020 at 7:52 PM, swooc said:

dior 19cm MIJ. thegrapist will hook you up.

WOOOOOOOOW haven't heard of that jean in a minute.

Since sufu is back I'll say FH F310 for the briiiiiiiiight fadez

Damn, the OG single man jean-maker has arrived.