SupremeVirus+++++19CM, Vans

kiya

3 minutes ago, raihan said:

chilling. i finally got approval to work from home so i'm acclimating to this. also thinking about moving some of the fragrance lab back to my apartment so i can keep busy. might try to tweet less. idk.

What frags we talkin' here. Did we revive the superfragrance thread? I think it died a while back but it was super good when we had a few daily active posters and reviewers on there.

Edited by sidneylo

9 minutes ago, kiya said:

Pretty wild to see all these usernames again.

How's everyone holding up?  These are very surreal times we're in.  I'm stuck in Athens, fairly bored, hoping for all this to end soon so we can go back to (somewhat) normal life again.

Reporting live from The Bronx. I've been working from home for the past few years so this doesn't feel all that different to me besides no in-person meetings.

Need to figure out where I'm gonna go once the global economy collapses. Who has the compound on deck?

5 minutes ago, sidneylo said:

What frags we talkin' here. Did we revive the superfragrance thread? I think it died a while back but it was super good when we had a few daily active posters and reviewers on there.

idk if its back but i make incense and fragrances in downtown la. for some sufu folks and beyond (so you may have tried some of my work :^)). i will find the thread tho!

7 minutes ago, onemancult said:

Reporting live from The Bronx. I've been working from home for the past few years so this doesn't feel all that different to me besides no in-person meetings.

Need to figure out where I'm gonna go once the global economy collapses. Who has the compound on deck?

Going back to the days where there was discussion of an IRL sufu town/village aka post-apocalyptic compound.

5 minutes ago, raihan said:

idk if its back but i make incense and fragrances in downtown la. for some sufu folks and beyond (so you may have tried some of my work :^)). i will find the thread tho!

Oh shit…yeah, totally into that—pls find it and post the link here!

Seriously now, this is some seriously surreal shit we're going through.  To think that this could be the way things are for a few months or longer is giving me real anxiety. 

I’ve been in automotive repair for the last couple years and even though my area has shelter-in-place/quarantine orders in place we’re an “essential business” so we’re not going anywhere. business is slow as shit but maybe everyone will get an oil change real quick before the apocalypse hits

3 minutes ago, Charlie Delta said:

Quack quack y’all!

1781228007_ScreenShot2020-03-19at7_41_15PM.png.9082d4584b096be5aa57e84826b94b3a.png

23 minutes ago, kiya said:

Seriously now, this is some seriously surreal shit we're going through.  To think that this could be the way things are for a few months or longer is giving me real anxiety. 

Maybe with this down time you can find the right hole to put the gem into.

Got a 7 week baby who decided that this week was the week he will become erratic with his sleep and scream when we put him on in his crib. My arms are getting a good workout and I’m preparing the apocalypse by only sleeping in 30-45 minute chunks. 

i should go get an oil change for the hell of it. 

All good here, got a really fantastic new rate on my mortgage V V EXCITED ABOUT ADULT LIFE.

Cancelled my NY trip last week to see AJchen and he's still mad at me I think.

I already work from home and get dressed daily for no reason other than to maintain sanity. Took a drive today for fresh germy ass air. The cub is going to murder me in my sleep, sooner than later, as his cabin fever builds.

47 minutes ago, kiya said:

Jawnz and frags talk while there's a pending global recession, this really DOES feel like 2008 again.

graduated a fashion branding bachelors and was working in a bar to save up for a trip to LA, with all bars shut down and flights cancelled I'm currently painting my parents new crib and browsing mrporter and grailed on an island in the netherlands. post grad life sucks boo.

here's what u do:

go to the bank, get all ur money out. don't even bother "structuring"

go to the gun store, get an ar-15, 10 magazines, and a case of bullets. or whatever THEY will allow u to have in ur freedom lacking area.

hunker down, live 2 die another day

get rite or get left

Sup y’all. Down here in Virginia, finally able to WFH. Waiting for my second son to be born any day which is a stressful enough thought without everything else going on.

Hope everyone’s keeping it together, where ever they may be. 

Back to the smelly stuff -

legit on that mall shit Kiehls Musk Oil. Anything better that's actually utilitarian and not luxe? I'm tryna smell good for the fam while we're locked up.