• Yes
    • No
  6. 6. WWII Ranch Pant

• Yes
    • No
  7. 7. Ooms' Cant Bust Em Wild Card

• Yes
    • No
  8. 8. To Customise or Not, That is the question...

• Ed to please explore options (and costs) with WH re: customised pockets/patch
    • Go for standard pair as bulk order
  9. 9. Request Optional Longer inseam

• Yes
    • No
  10. 10. Rite Stuff shirt issues as part of the competition thread

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/20 at 11:55 PM

Thanks for making the poll, glad to see this moving along

I’ll be in for just about any combination of options, likely, as long as the inseam’s longer than standard—their short standard inseams are the sole reason I’ve never tried Warehouse up ’til now

On 2/8/2020 at 11:18 PM, edmond said:

Kids ill be in osaka on first week of april 

i want to see something by then ,

well thats my schedule it depends  Siotani  sanS schedule but yeah

thanks for the timeline Ed: lets aim to have all variables concretised into a particular request by 15.3.20 to allow Ed to verify feasibility... shouldn't be hard...

On 2/8/2020 at 3:32 PM, Hermit said:

Hopefully  with the new denim!

I guess that depends on the model that wins out (new WWII denim would make sense on 43-46 but not on the yokeless '20s can't bust 'ems which might get a last minute surge via random denim-based turn of fate...)

23 hours ago, Paul T said:
  • I voted for customisation, on the basis it would only be pocket fabric, which would involve minimal cost and disruption. But I'm fine with stock fabric, too.

Nice: I voted for none for ease of everything but can see desire for specifics on a competition pair... looks like it is heading that way...

[for full transparency, I voted: '46, no customisation, no longer inseam, yes rite stuff; keeping it simples]

OK: so 6 days of polling still available (from Monday am when posting this) - it is looking pretty damn close between '44 and '46... [we need some Brexit style talking heads at this point... to stitch or to paint... how to persuade those on the fence - I am a pro-'46-er but expected a '44 landslide... all to play for... ]

to summarise:

50+ members voted for a WH comp. in the brand poll...

39 members have voted so far... (hopefully that is an indication of rough figures who will participate?)

so guessing perhaps around 15 people still to vote?

(+ any lurkers interested and hesitant; sign up, vote and join in dag nam it!)

and so, as before:

if you want a say, say it...

6 hours ago, dau said:

9. Request Optional Longer inseam - No - 72% :mad:

why even would someone vote No? even if you don't need longer inseam you will likely want guys with longer legs also to participate

I think some voters (myself included) read this question as "I need a longer inseam" rather than "Let's also have a longer inseam option". Longer-legged folks should definitely also be able to participate ^_^

Edited by discwork

sup with arcs? =) i mean will we choose or "keep it as it is" 

i'm actually veryyy looking forward for this, My 1001 is like 5 y old and was my main jeans for 2 years. Lots of repairs on them, so only wear them now on occasion. Beautiful fades and denim and fit!  Looking for more lol =) 

3 hours ago, dau said:

9. Request Optional Longer inseam - No - 72% :mad:

why even would someone vote No? even if you don't need longer inseam you will likely want guys with longer legs also to participate

I and perhaps others want the original hem, that was my rational when answering 

Edited by nycsurfer530

5 hours ago, aho said:

Checking back in in April lol...Didn’t vote but count me in

Good to hear it.

Poll still open... 5 days left to vote: poll closes 23.55 UK time on 15th Feb.

Good to see the votes still coming in: 50+ now: very encouraging.

As of current moment / 9am UK time, 11.2.20 / looks like

'46 is creeping ahead (by 4 votes) with 44 in second place

yes to asking for customisation (37 vs. 17)

no to longer inseam request (the polar opposite of last stat: 38 vs. 16 - as @nycsurfer530 states - seems like most want original hem with the original length - repeating, I'm 6'2" and in the tcb 20 contest went w. a 83cm leg, had plenty of cuff ... unless I wore them around my belly button... [the '46 model looks to have 82cm leg...] with the WWII model the rise is going to be so long if worn around hips rather than natural waist that will add a good few cm to the leg... ) 

no to RS shirt being part of the comp (but this is also only by 4 votes)

to repeat myself:

"(+ any lurkers interested and hesitant; sign up, vote and join in dag nam it!)

and so, as before:

if you want a say, say it..."

[and remember: this is all provisional: this is to decide the sufu community request that Ed will put forward to WH...]

Edited by bartlebyyphonics

2 hours ago, MJF9 said:

25 interested in the RIte Stuff shirt - healthy interest - we could run as a separate comp on those numbers

the smelly pit contest. No wash forever haha. I'd love to get the zipped popup but I guess we are far from minimal numbers. Cant'really picture myself committing to a shirt contest. I try to commit to a pair the jeans, often wear a denim jacket and the only variation is the shirt/top.

17 hours ago, mctaran said:

sup with arcs? =) i mean will we choose or "keep it as it is" 

i'm actually veryyy looking forward for this, My 1001 is like 5 y old and was my main jeans for 2 years. Lots of repairs on them, so only wear them now on occasion. Beautiful fades and denim and fit!  Looking for more lol =) 

As I see it a core part of this vote is around this precise point - there should be no request for shifting arcs; our request for a particular model will be the request for a particular set of arcs: each model (at least in the versions WH have in their online shop) has a different relationship to what is on the back pocket: the pix shared by Ed of the upcoming '44 would be painted arcs w. new WWII denim, from online shop info the '47 would be stitched arcs and banner denim, the '46 is stitched arcs with new WWII denim (I think...) - the '45 seems to be an interesting one: the old version online had stitched arcs, but new link shared in the other poll thread has the '45 with new WWII denim and painted arcs...

As I see it the vote as it concretises between '44 and '46 is a community agreement in desire for new WWII denim and then a protracted disagreement as to whether to have painted or stitched arcs... 

But then also , see below...

5 hours ago, MJF9 said:

Super job Bartles - big thanks

When I read Ed’s post I thought he meant delivery by April! 

25 interested in the RIte Stuff shirt - healthy interest - we could run as a separate comp on those numbers

Indeed indeed: gotta get more zipped shirts into the world!

& so to clarify to all: this poll is not what WH will definitely present us with, this poll is to democratically clarify what the Sufu community will be asking Ed to tell WH this is what we are looking for when he meets them in April ... [it may well be that they will only have 'cant bust 'em' 20s waist overalls available for us...?]

2 hours ago, oomslokop said:

thank you @bartlebyyphonics! can you fix the can't bust em numbers please. #warehousegate

see above: I got the long view covered... [winking-emoji.tiff2000]

24 minutes ago, SuperJackle said:

Man, I was hoping for a slimmer cut like the 800. Probably wouldn’t have been an option given the the new denim. 

you can always taper/tailor them (yeah yeah I know heretic heretic! but still that's a solution)

Edited by dau

Bump... 

Two days of voting left:

poll closes on Feb 15th 23.55 UK time.

To summarise where we are at at lunchtime on thurs

59 votes, '46 in the lead by 4 votes ('44 as close second), yes to request pocket/patch customisation, no to inseam or rs shirt 

[as stated before: all of this is provisional - just formulating what Ed should be asking WH for us...]

[+ where is @Foxy2 hiding?]

6 hours ago, tchengaa said:

what are the differences between  45, 46 and 47 in terms of fit?

WH online shop links found a little down on this page: but to summarise from what I understand: a cm here, a cm there

generally: high rise, straight leg...

(at sz36, one wash - correct if I am wrong -  all have thigh of around 34cm, front rise 32cm or above, inseam of around 82-84cm, leg opening in the region of 22-23cm...)

& happy valentines bump... :blush2:

one day left...

61 votes now: with '46 leading with 41 votes (ahead by 5 votes of '44 which has a respectable 36 votes) - everything remains same from before

"yes to request pocket/patch customisation, no to inseam or rs shirt [3 votes between a yes and a no on that score...]"